Admins/Developers just read this. Just do it.

Ideas for future addons and sequels

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

Did this poll sound concincing?

Yes
10%
No
40%
Kinda
No votes
We want a sequel!
50%

Total votes: 10
GDuran
level1
level1

Admins/Developers just read this. Just do it.

Postby GDuran » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:39 pm

OK well if a developer read this I have acomplished at least one goal. I know that you have said that you will not be making an Uplink sequel. I understand that it was a unique idea. But do you realize how many people would be willing to buy this game. This could be a really easy way to make some money. There are still posts on good ideas today. That just shows that there are people wanting a sequel, add on, or just something more from you. Me being a steam user, cannot use mods. If you are really that determined not to make a sequel then at least let steam members use mods. I know that I may be repeating myself but if you made this sequel/add on, you could earn a lot of money. This could be like the Final Fantasy series. Some of us know that a sequel could be total crap and they would make money off of it. I am in no means saying that you should make a crappy sequel. I am just begging you to give us something more to do. (especially steam users.) Thank you for reading this post.
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Re: Admins/Developers just read this. Just do it.

Postby Mas Tnega » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:48 pm

This could be like the Final Fantasy series.
Oh, sweet Jesus, NO!
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:49 pm

It's not going to be done, and the sooner plebian idiots like you realise it and stop making topics the better.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
GDuran
level1
level1

Postby GDuran » Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:51 pm

The diffrence in this article is that I am not entirely begging. I have stated the potential in creating a sequel. Money. There could be profit made from this. So I just pointed it out. Just think about it. See the diffrence. Thinking instead of begging.
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:42 pm

Gee, I would kind of have imagined that those in Introversion would have already considered that, a lot. Why? Well they are a company after all, aren't they?

Everything you've said, they've considered already, and dismissed.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
64 Byte Killer
level1
level1

Re: Admins/Developers just read this. Just do it.

Postby 64 Byte Killer » Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:10 am

GDuran wrote:OK well if a developer read this I have acomplished at least one goal. I know that you have said that you will not be making an Uplink sequel. I understand that it was a unique idea. But do you realize how many people would be willing to buy this game. This could be a really easy way to make some money. There are still posts on good ideas today. That just shows that there are people wanting a sequel, add on, or just something more from you. Me being a steam user, cannot use mods. If you are really that determined not to make a sequel then at least let steam members use mods. I know that I may be repeating myself but if you made this sequel/add on, you could earn a lot of money. This could be like the Final Fantasy series. Some of us know that a sequel could be total crap and they would make money off of it. I am in no means saying that you should make a crappy sequel. I am just begging you to give us something more to do. (especially steam users.) Thank you for reading this post.

May I ask if you read the "Announcement: There will be NO Uplink 2 or Uplink Online" topic before you posted this? Consider the amount of other topics that have been posted stating Uplink online or Uplink 2 concepts (and this includes my own project as well) and realise that you will not gain a thing by it.

If you want something more to do, then join a project and get to work on it, so you can back up your statement.

Return to “The Future”