Ideas for future addons and sequels

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

Johnis
level2
level2

My idea on UPLINK 2! read it ,plz

Postby Johnis » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:24 pm

1)
Every player should make his own LAN security system, mainframe ,etc ,etc ,etc. the bigger money .. player should have more abilitty to make his lan stronger and stronger.(bying terminals,modems,etc ,etc)
2)
Every player must work for a company. With every good hit against rival companies (enemy players).Each player can earn money .depending of the stats of it's company
3)
Every player should have a bank account which of course can be stolen by other hackers / players too.
4)
Stock market must have its reason in the hole rival
5)
Each player should steal files relevant to the company he works for. example Game files, for game company, etc , etc ,etc.
6)
General missions also /standard missions should work for each player and IRC chat where players should share info and make GUILDS,ORDERS,ETC etc Etc
----------------------thats my idea for UPLINK 2--------------------------
multiplayer action - chat action- and of course some computers and some LANS difficult for common players would rock, and make another world on real world.UPLINK 2 = multiplayer , chat exchanging infos, and a nice global scoreboard system would rock
who will be the Top UPLINK HACKER?
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:26 pm

Uplink help: Read the FAQ
Tennovy
level0

Postby Tennovy » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:53 am

I think that a wonderful idea is the related thing with the multi-game
A base server of data would be liked besides that you control the records of every one and try to obtain everything

:D :D :D
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:28 am

Why are you bumping aged topics where the answer is already clearly given.

No Uplink 2. No Uplink Online. No. End of story.
ERing
level1
level1

Postby ERing » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:44 pm

May I suggest locking this topic to prevent further discussion? (and even delete my post if you want... :D) Unless, of course, someone actually wants to start arguing about having Uplink 2.

Actually... now that I think about it, just lock it. :P
Ghost Stalker
level2
level2

Postby Ghost Stalker » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:30 am

Read... Read teh sticky.... READ THE STICKY GODDAMNIT!!
Yep.
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:04 pm

*pulls out the shotgun*

The old girl wants to die, and none of your damned modern science is going to stop her!
gosox
level1
level1

Re: My idea on UPLINK 2! read it ,plz

Postby gosox » Mon May 05, 2008 1:27 am

Johnis wrote:1)
Every player should make his own LAN security system, mainframe ,etc ,etc ,etc. the bigger money .. player should have more abilitty to make his lan stronger and stronger.(bying terminals,modems,etc ,etc)
2)
Every player must work for a company. With every good hit against rival companies (enemy players).Each player can earn money .depending of the stats of it's company
3)
Every player should have a bank account which of course can be stolen by other hackers / players too.
4)
Stock market must have its reason in the hole rival
5)
Each player should steal files relevant to the company he works for. example Game files, for game company, etc , etc ,etc.
6)
General missions also /standard missions should work for each player and IRC chat where players should share info and make GUILDS,ORDERS,ETC etc Etc
----------------------thats my idea for UPLINK 2--------------------------
multiplayer action - chat action- and of course some computers and some LANS difficult for common players would rock, and make another world on real world.UPLINK 2 = multiplayer , chat exchanging infos, and a nice global scoreboard system would rock
who will be the Top UPLINK HACKER?

all very good idea's
please contact me on msn or aim
or email
but please specify which one you contact me on

msn - craig_harp@hotmail.com

aim - bofob123

email - craighrp@yahoo.com
craig is the man
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Mon May 05, 2008 10:14 am

....You idiots really just don't get it.
orillian
level4
level4

Postby orillian » Mon May 05, 2008 1:44 pm

its nice to talk about even if it wont work
gosox
level1
level1

Postby gosox » Tue May 06, 2008 3:15 am

considering the fact that, if i make a game, much like uplink, with several things added, like multiplayer, and stuff like that, then you wouldn't have to be complaining about all the people who ask about the sequel, and also, it betters the community for players to make new idea's, so incourage instead of discourage me
craig is the man
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Tue May 06, 2008 8:41 am

gosox wrote:considering the fact that, if i make a game, much like uplink, with several things added, like multiplayer, and stuff like that, then you wouldn't have to be complaining about all the people who ask about the sequel, and also, it betters the community for players to make new idea's, so incourage instead of discourage me

"The fact"? Don't make me laugh. Do you have any idea how many times we've seen "I'm making Uplink 2 Multiplayer!"? Over the past 6 years we have seen it quite a bit.

Guess how many got finished and released? To date, we have none. Now if you do make an online hacking game much like Uplink and it is rather good then indeed, impressed shall I and many others be, and if you do want to attempt it, go ahead. But don't call it Uplink 2, and don't expect much of us to do anything bar go "vapourware, again".

As for encourage, we wish everyone the best if they wish to attempt to make a game. Honestly we do. However most people have no idea what it takes to make a game, the time, effort, development and so on, and so for the most part inevitably fail. Prove us wrong though. Make a game, make it as good as you can. You'll have us cheering for you if you manage to pull it off.
Ghost Stalker
level2
level2

Postby Ghost Stalker » Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:12 am

Punisher Bass wrote:It's been said for years, but every day it seems someone else posts asking when Uplink 2 or an Online version is coming. It isn't. Atleast not from Introversion. Introversion said long ago that they would not do another Uplink.

So please for the sanity of myself and others, STOP ASKING!!!
Yep.
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:15 am

No need to say the same thing twice so quickly, or so far after the discussion died a horrible death, twice.
Phelanpt
level5
level5

Postby Phelanpt » Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:24 am

Perhaps he is stalking the ghosts of these threads?

Return to “The Future”