My idea

Ideas for future addons and sequels

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

poptartking
level1
level1

Postby poptartking » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:41 am

holding back anger... must ban.... :evil: john smith...
i found a pine cone!
im so happy.
Agent Vincent
level1
level1

Postby Agent Vincent » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:05 pm

First: Go to your Start button, click My Computer. Go to the C: drive, then go to the Program Files folder. Find the Uplink folder by pushing the letter U on the keyboard until you find it. If that doesn't work, hit the S key until you find Strategy First, which Uplink will be in that.

Then go to the users folder, copy the file which has the name of your character/agent and paste it somewhere else besides this folder, like your desktop, or My Documents or even the Uplink folder. When somethin' bad happens, take the file you copy and pasted somewhere else and overwrite the one in the users folder.

Start up the game, back to normal! You do have to remember to backup often, or backup before you do something crazy. Like hack the GCD.

Secondly, to delete your criminal history, hack the Global Criminal Database as if you were doing it to add criminal records to someone for a mission, only search your agent name. Simply clear your history, and you're good to go, but you may still get caught. There, it took me a whole 6.1 minutes, and I was snacking.
no one knows i'm a ninja.

Return to “The Future”