mmmm

Ideas for future addons and sequels

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

ProstheticS
level1
level1

mmmm

Postby ProstheticS » Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:23 pm

i will put a website up. it feature a home/news where each post can be commented on, a progress Block which will give small details on progress, and if clicked upon will open a progress page with more details on what work is being done, i may add a basic forum, with minimal features, and fix forum later, when alpha/beta versions are ready.
----------------
I win
----------------
prophile
level5
level5

Postby prophile » Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:19 pm

What. The. Hell.
vooshy
level2
level2

Re: mmmm

Postby vooshy » Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:49 pm

ProstheticS wrote:i will put a website up. it feature a home/news where each post can be commented on, a progress Block which will give small details on progress, and if clicked upon will open a progress page with more details on what work is being done, i may add a basic forum, with minimal features, and fix forum later, when alpha/beta versions are ready.

Think he meant to add the fact this is about his uplink multiplayer coding project.
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:53 pm

Most definately should be in the other topic. Wonder if we can get Ice or PB to merge it into the other one.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
Punisher Bass
level5
level5

Postby Punisher Bass » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:54 pm

Far as I can tell, it can't be merged. Either I don't see the button to do it, or I don't have the power. I'll just lock this topic and he can edit it into his first post in the other topic.
There is no patch for human stupidity.

Return to “The Future”