A few ideas..

Ideas for future addons and sequels

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

Devorock
level0

A few ideas..

Postby Devorock » Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:44 pm

First have a option for defrag to send files to the END of ur memery..
why? because i find it much faster to move my programs to the end that way when i'm copying files i don't have to scroll down but can start at the very top.
Second make money transfers smaller taking the cash from 1 transfer trace mission leaves me with more then enuff cash to get all software+a maxed Trinity.
add more official gateways, when i buy a custom gateway in FBI mod it works fine i've found until i restart the mod then it can't see the gateway so it crashes being able to get Trinity so fast then not having anything to upgrade later makes the game a little dull.
Also on gateways.. maybe limit the Processor power Memory and Gateways to Uplink Rank and or the Neuromancer rating..
Maybe have mission offers more closely tied to the rating..
Maybe other rewards for missions such as different Gateways unlockable from missions, or some kinds of softwares become buyable or you get them as rewards after certain missions.
FrostShard
level5
level5

Postby FrostShard » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:37 pm

You've got a few good ideas there (I like the defrag thing) but if you find that stealing the sums of money you get in the transfer trace missions makes things too easy, then... uhh... don't steal it?
Rkiver wrote:So as you see, the average person is a fucking idiot.
abigbagofcrap
level2
level2

Postby abigbagofcrap » Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:30 pm

twould be no fun without stealing massive amounts of money from a bank :-P . They brought it upon themselves, charging me $500 for an overdrawn account.

Return to “The Future”