Money more important

Ideas for future addons and sequels

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

nacxer
level1
level1

Money more important

Postby nacxer » Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:14 am

I just hacked a million in a bank ... and the game is over. I got the biggest machine, the best hard- and software and i can loose it because i can buy a lot of them.
Theres just the storyline missing, but i prefer to play just for fun..

That sucks, somehow there should be something that need money. But i think just rising the prizes would be a bad idea, perhaps super high end gateways, but the rest is expensive enough :)

better idea:
What about my live ? Why should i spend my millions in my PC (um, somehow that reminds me at Reallife ... :lol: )
What about nearly useless stuff where you can spent your money. Perhaps, simple things like cars and houses. Or Blackjacks games :)

Or you can rise a foundation, hacking against cancer *lol*

Think about it, there are plenty more things, some perhaps usefull ^^
MEC
level0

Little ideia..

Postby MEC » Sat Jul 31, 2004 4:52 pm

Your pc sometimes broke.. a graphic card burn.. or you accidentally give a punch on your pc.. that things.. so you must spend money purchasing again that parts..and suspend your hack activitie.. but to do buy that things you must go outside to purchase that parts because if you can't use your card you can't see anything in your monitor; you can spend the money buying magazines.. or the journal.. or dvd/video tapes about hacking or another things..; to you live you must eat.. to you eat you must have food.. to have food you must go buy it or call someone to brought it to you.. but if you go buy it you will waste some time.. and if you go buy it in a bad hour you will waste more time..
There are a lot of ideias to make the game more difficult (i think the uplink is a little easy and repetitive but a very good game)
Sorry my bad english and the ".." all the time..

Return to “The Future”