Uplink program idea...

Ideas for future addons and sequels

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

delnar
level0

Uplink program idea...

Postby delnar » Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:01 pm

Is it possible to create a program in uplink to autoroute a connection between all known IP's. I love the game, but the most frustrating part is clicking on all those links every time I want to hack someplace. If it were realistic, I'd work on an autorouting program for each connection. Perhaps there is one out there that I don't know about. If so help me. If not, add it in the next patch (if there is one.) :)

Thanks for a great game. I've now gotta go hack the global Database and clear my record.

Delnar
NeoTheOne175
level4
level4

Re: Uplink program idea...

Postby NeoTheOne175 » Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:30 pm

delnar wrote:Is it possible to create a program in uplink to autoroute a connection between all known IP's. I love the game, but the most frustrating part is clicking on all those links every time I want to hack someplace. If it were realistic, I'd work on an autorouting program for each connection. Perhaps there is one out there that I don't know about. If so help me. If not, add it in the next patch (if there is one.) :)

Thanks for a great game. I've now gotta go hack the global Database and clear my record.

Delnar

Download Simply Uplink. It has a built-in autoroute feature (look for it under the software section on Uplink's Internal Services Machine), as well as a number of other useful features.
Crime pays and it has an excellent benefits package.
Uplink Directory Dossier
Gateway_Order
level1
level1

Postby Gateway_Order » Sun Jul 04, 2004 5:27 am

One of the features of uplink is the "Save" button located on the World map screen (when doulbe clicked). Well all you have to do is click all the servers that you normally connect to like InterNIC and Secure bank accounts Uplink test machine ect... Then just press "Save" and then when you want to connect to a victim, just click the "Load" bottom beside the Save. :)
The time of Order is upon us...

Return to “The Future”