easier way to bounce connections

Ideas for future addons and sequels

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

JavaBrain
level0

Postby JavaBrain » Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:22 am

I found an open-source macro player for Windows called WinMacro. It's got a fairly primitive user-interface, but it works perfectly with Uplink! It can have all delays that occured during recording removed and it will play back mouse clicks fast. Very cool for toggling visibility of links on the map, or for selecting all the locations on the map to make a route. However to use it I practically have to always use Uplink in windowed mode.
ReflectingGod
level5
level5

Postby ReflectingGod » Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:33 am

I'm probably not the only one here who thinks that it really wasn't worth bumping this thread for that...
ME!

Procrastination - Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now!

**Bibo ergo sum!**
Banker
level3
level3

Postby Banker » Sat May 01, 2004 6:21 pm

^ Probably not, but it allows me to reply to this thread without bumpin it. So thanks for bumpin it JavaBrain.. :lol:

First off, this is my first post on here so Hi Everybody.
Now to what I was gonna say:

I got the demo client but Ive hacked banks (once) without getting caught and yes, u have to delete the transfer logs but I was thinking; would log_modify work on those logs?
And change it to the same as it says when u receive money from a mission? (From Unknown Benefactor)
Wouldnt that look more legit than that your account would just get 100.000 cr richer all of a sudden? :wink:
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Sat May 01, 2004 6:22 pm

To be on the safeside complete removal of the statement logs regarding the transfere is the best way to go, but if you want to try it out go for it. But be warned, it may not work.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
JavaBrain
level0

Postby JavaBrain » Sat May 01, 2004 8:46 pm

My heartfelt apologies ReflectingGod. Shall I e-mail you first with all my future posts so you can moderate?
Moocher
level0

Postby Moocher » Sat May 29, 2004 2:51 pm

First i get all the public access com... Then I make a bounce thru internic of courese then all the public.. save the connection and then go back and hiden them. Then you will only have the internic and the target com on the map
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Sat May 29, 2004 3:01 pm

And that was worth bouncing this why????

Also bounce wise, public servers aren't worth a damn. Use the Internal services ones, banks, GCD, ISSD and ADB. Using InterNIC as your first bounce, and you're away.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
itax
level2
level2

Postby itax » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:59 pm

Lol, i started a new user and i found it, its a black box next to the zoomers and next to that is a filter button...
[ :oops: Sorry for bumping this old topic :oops: ]

:shock: Itax :shock:

Return to “The Future”