Uplink Gags?

Ideas for future addons and sequels

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

gosox
level1
level1

Postby gosox » Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:04 am

that i'm allowed to bump, any and all topics, i see fit, as long as i have something i would like to add, and i did add that, i would try to add these idea's into my game
craig is the man
mr_anonymous
level3
level3

Postby mr_anonymous » Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:10 am

gosox wrote:that i'm allowed to bump, any and all topics, i see fit, as long as i have something i would like to add, and i did add that, i would try to add these idea's into my game

I would suggest that you read the topic again. If that is your interpretation of the topic, then it seems that you are living in some kind of parallel universe where up is down, left is right, and cats and dogs live together in harmony. Also, I just want you to know that I take back what I said earlier -- you didn't fail epically. In fact, you seem to be doing quite well for someone with such diminished mental capacity. Your parents must be proud.
gosox
level1
level1

Postby gosox » Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:19 am

yes, considering, that if you talk about my parents, again, i will kill you, i was adopted, and i don't know my real parents, asswipe, and the fact, that what i said to kingal, was not my real take on that thread, but of me trying to annoy him, so, yes i am glady living in a parrallel universe, where up is up, down is down, left is left, and cats and dogs hate each other
craig is the man
Phelanpt
level5
level5

Postby Phelanpt » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:10 am

...grow up.
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:49 am

gosox wrote:yes, considering, that if you talk about my parents, again, i will kill you, i was adopted, and i don't know my real parents, asswipe, and the fact, that what i said to kingal, was not my real take on that thread, but of me trying to annoy him, so, yes i am glady living in a parrallel universe, where up is up, down is down, left is left, and cats and dogs hate each other

Threatening people on a forum. That was a very bad idea.

On the topic in question it was agreed that if someone had something useful to add then bumping was ok. You added nothing useful. Who decides what is useful, the community. Not you.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
mr_anonymous
level3
level3

Postby mr_anonymous » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:37 pm

gosox wrote:yes, considering, that if you talk about my parents, again, i will kill you, i was adopted, and i don't know my real parents, asswipe, and the fact, that what i said to kingal, was not my real take on that thread, but of me trying to annoy him, so, yes i am glady living in a parrallel universe, where up is up, down is down, left is left, and cats and dogs hate each other

You're going to kill me if I mention your parents again? That's rich...

Return to “The Future”