Devil comP

Ideas for future addons and sequels

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

Downlink
level0

Postby Downlink » Fri Nov 30, 2001 4:40 pm

this sys will have the power 2 download things from ur gw. 2 make it easier 4 the player it wont start from downloadin logs cuz then u dont even got a second! so it will b like this:

1. wich gw hacked in2 them
2. wich hardware the gw got
3. download the files that inside the gw
4. check wich kind of progs the gw use (so if u suddenly get a message that the sys' proxy \ firewall is disturbin even if u got proxy \ firewall bypass \ disable then dont worry its only 4 a sec cuz the sys trys 2 shack it off
5. security (if ull keep readin what ive wrout then ull see that theres lots of cool security things that ull b able 2 buy!)
6. links, links that u can see in the map (n wasnt disabled)
7. the worst part... logs!
8. after 7 u got nthin 2 do but they want more!:
9. a list with all the syss that u hacked in2! (it worth money)
10. ur employers! 1st uplink 2nd arc \ arunmor 3rd mission employers so when they trace that..... not only u lose n go 2 jail... but every1 in the world that employed u go 2 jail 2!!! (that way u wont get board :) )

sounds bad.... yeah....
but theres good stuff!:

u can buy firewalls, proxys, eliptic curves, voice analayzers (those that protect), log viruses (that will make those syss crash) n lots more!!!

n when the sys try 2 bypass those things (or slowly crashin from the viruss) u can download that soft 4 ya self!!!

then when sm1 hack in2 ur gw n try bypassin those things (xept the log virus that only afect when a sys try 2 copy the logs) u will download HIS \ HER logs n stuff!

then companies will pay u 2 tell them wich companies employed that hacker so that they will b thrown in2 jail!!!
ofcourse u can make money from NOT tellin... or... makin money from not tellin n then tell!!! :)
also that hacker will b in jail... ofcourse...
n ull get money cuz he hacked in2 ur gw n u need him 2 pay :)
n ull also have his softs!!! things that u cant buy!!!
n what da ya say bout gettin money from tellin companies that u know wich files other companies got?
i mean.... uve seen the 1st missions.... how does that companies know bout that files? form hackers like u!!!

cool huh?

that will b called 'DownLinking' (i flatter my self :) )
n theres a reason....:

when u hack a sys u 'uplink'
so when that sys hack in2 u (the 1 that hack in2 the sys) it called 'downlink' :)

wow when i thought bout that name i didnt thought that ill think bout this :)
n i didnt took that name from the site!!! i thought bout it b4 i knew bout it!!!!
(Edited by Downlink at 39:72 gm on Gan. 61, 53182)

Return to “The Future”