Discussion on the full game [spoilers]

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

Neo-88
level0

Systems Up Grade ? Maybe ???

Postby Neo-88 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:44 pm

I might get a fullriping for this but here is my 10pence worth:

Up Link for the Xbox 360
£8.50 for a DLC Code like a gold membership card, also redo a part of the game wher u and a few m8s can try to hack each other or get into a major corp the poss is endless but reading the forums there not going to make any other up dates or addons for it but i thibk its a good Id have ur say thx for reading my fellow hackers
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:52 pm

Listen good, because I'm only going to say this once.

No.
mr_anonymous
level3
level3

Re: Systems Up Grade ? Maybe ???

Postby mr_anonymous » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:44 pm

Neo-88 wrote:I might get a fullriping for this but here is my 10pence worth:

Up Link for the Xbox 360
£8.50 for a DLC Code like a gold membership card, also redo a part of the game wher u and a few m8s can try to hack each other or get into a major corp the poss is endless but reading the forums there not going to make any other up dates or addons for it but i thibk its a good Id have ur say thx for reading my fellow hackers

What you've written is virtually unintelligible. If you want to start productive discussion, the first thing you need to do is write in understandable English. Things like spelling out words with letters, rather than numbers, or not putting spaces in odd places (Seriously... "Up Link." What the fuck is wrong with you?).

Now, if I understand what you are trying to say, you think that IV should create a version of Uplink for XBox, which can be sold via XBLA. This isn't going to happen, for a number of reasons. IV aren't interested in spending more time on Uplink. They are not going to create new Uplink content, and they are not going to change the UI so that it can be played with a gamepad. They certainly aren't going to patch in a multiplayer component just to get it sold on XBLA---the last time they did that, it took three years longer than expected. It isn't going to happen. Sorry.
Waylon Sachs
level1
level1

Postby Waylon Sachs » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:47 am

Everything Mr_anonymous said.
Honestly, that hurt my brain just trying to translate that into English.
You are getting what ever a "Fullriping" is.
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:01 pm

Thank you for bringing one of my best posts into light. But damn, this was almost a year ago... Please check the last post's date before you post in a topic. :)

Return to “The Full Game”