Discussion on the full game [spoilers]

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

demikid8
level1
level1

FATAL ERROR OCCURED IN UPLINK!?!

Postby demikid8 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:58 pm

Hey guys,

I have bought my Uplink full version just few days ago and it went perfect until today when I tried to play it. When I load my account by clicking it on the left side of the login menu, it loads with a picture in the background as usual. Then suddenly a message box appears and says:

"A fatal error occured in Uplink.

Please report this on the Uplink forums at http://www.introversion.co.uk

Uplink will now shutdown."

And that was it, it shuts down. However when I tried to login my previous account that was closed because I was caught for hacking a mainframe, it worked well and showed my final score and etc.

Earlier today I access Uplink and eevn did some missions with the faulty account and there was no error at all. But between my first access and the last access for the day the error occured, I did download and install Defcon the demo version and played the tutorial only. After that I decided to swtich back to Uplink and this error occured.

I have tried several times to log in but same message appears, I also tried to copy and paste my faulty account with a slightly different name but all proved useless...

So kindly seek help and direction from fellow pro's on how to solve this problem, or at least what problem it might be.

Thanks a lot!
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:17 pm

Ok, making multiple topics, both in the wrong place, a no no. I moved one of them to the bugs forum. Go there for your answer.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ

Return to “The Full Game”