Other way to do the missions"frame a man for computer c

Discussion on the full game [spoilers]

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

fantomas
level1
level1

Other way to do the missions"frame a man for computer c

Postby fantomas » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:04 am

1. Connect to GCD and search for the name in the mission.Give him two conviction of "Unauthorized systems access" and "high tech crime",then some thing with "parole",then "arrest" him.Disconnect
(i suggest you to log in with "readwrite" account to have unlimited time,with this account you cant delete your log here but you can do it at InterNIC)
2.Connect to Uplink Internal Service Machine,pull the time progress to 3 hour later,you will see someone arrested, then reply the mission.
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:33 am

Uplink help: Read the FAQ
fantomas
level1
level1

Postby fantomas » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:27 pm

Following the instruction in that FAQ is too dangerous,if you don't quick enough,you will get yourself disavowed.I have posted the safe way
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:37 pm

Dangerous? No not really. If you have any ability in playing the game and following the information clearly and accurately it's no more "dangerous" then anything else. Hence why it's in the FAQ. People only get caught in Uplink because they screw up and don't follow clear simple advice. Nothing more, nothing less. But we're used to seeing idiots on here who cannot follow clearly written words.

As for your advice, while you mention to login as read/write (which is good) you are incorrect in the unlimited time. They do start passively tracing you. How do I know this? I have the sourcecode from the DevCD. You still need to be quick to go and delete your bounce log from InterNIC.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ

Return to “The Full Game”