3. Go into the admin part of the bank
4. Put on level 5 Monitor and Proxy Disable
5. Hack his password
6. Hack his voice
7. Dechpyer
8. Disconnect
9. Put on level 5 Monitor and Proxy Disable
10. Go into target bank account
11. Transfer the money and into my new bank (in same ip)
12. Delete the transfer log in their bank (with level 5 log deleter)
13. Log into my bank account and delete the transfer log
14. Disconnect and connect again to go into admin
15. Stick on the Monitor and Proxy disable
16. Log straight in (because of what I did before)
17. Delete the days logs
18. Disconnect
19. Go into internic and delete the logs
20. Get caught

Why am I getting caught? What have I missed? (I am obviously routing through internic every time.)
xyzyxx
level5
level5

Postby xyzyxx » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:01 pm

Why are you breaking into the admin account? All you need to do is

1. Go into target bank account, Bypass the monitor and proxy
2. Transfer the money to your account
3. Delete the transfer log in their bank (with v4 log deleter)
4. Log into your bank account, Bypass the monitor and proxy, and delete the transfer log (with v4 log deleter)
5. Disconnect
6. Go into internic and delete the logs
Some people talk because they have something to say. Others talk because they have to say something.
Enlightened
level1
level1

Postby Enlightened » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:11 am

Well, its a pretty obvious, but
7. Transfer money within one and the same bank. i.e. if u want to steal money from account in PDR bank create ur own acount in PDR bank so u could steal money and delete the statement logs fast on both accs, without having to rearrange router jumps chain and bypassing monitor and proxy again.

This saves time and agents' lifes :)

Another hint:

Hacking a bank is pretty easy and doesnt depend much on the gateway u r currently using. I ve done bank hacking numerous times using the default gateway i got when registering, without investing a penny to hardware. All u need is HUD-connection analyses, Monitor Bypass v.5 and Proxy Disable v.5 (its 10k cheaper than Bypass v.5 but just the same effective. If u'r getting money using "i want all the money now" mission option while folks r signing u to hack Int Academic or Social Security Database, those 10k r worth 3 min of ur time, and after u've stolen 1M from banc acc u can buy any hardware 'n' software u like!

Voice analyzer is pretty usefull, cozhacking admin's access to bank gives u all acc numbers of the bank. Make a list of em (yeah, paper and pen rokz!), hack each one. U can hack ALL accs in ALL banks (except for Uplink Bank) in roughly 40 min. After that u ll know how to steal up to 4M easily. Besides, if u check the accs and pws u already know in 2-3 mths of "uplink inner time" u r likely to find oud some of them r already restoked with cash, so u can do the old trick again.
Lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate. (c) Dante envisioning .NET
Tsunamii
level1
level1

Postby Tsunamii » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:02 pm

Make an account for yourself at the same bank you are hacking, you are about 1000 times less likely to be caught like this.

Honestly, banks are the devil. The only times I ever get caught in the game are when I am playing around with banks at zero dark thirty in real time.

Tsunamii
micky
level0

Postby micky » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:36 pm

Hey man you got great strategy here, i need some tips, pming you.

micky
Simulation pret
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:26 pm

Micky look at when that post was made. March 2008. It's bloody July 09. Think before posting.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
bl3311
level0

Postby bl3311 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:23 pm

you are taking way too many unnecessay steps and that slows you down~~gives the feds enough time to trace you~~banks seem to have the fastest passive tracing in the game~~after transfering the money~~you only have 20-30 seconds to cover your track~~which includes delete both accounts' statement record and the log on InterNIC~~as long as you cover up your tracks fast enough~~your'll be alright~~

To make it faster~~you can creat your own account at the target bank~~so you don't have to bypass the proxy, the firewall and the monitor when you delete the statement of your own account~~because it'll be the same bank~~
bl3311
level0

Postby bl3311 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:26 pm

Rkiver wrote:Micky look at when that post was made. March 2008. It's bloody July 09. Think before posting.

HAHAHA~~I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THAT~~~!! IT'S TIME TO LAY OFF THE SCREEN I GUESS~~ :oops:
Phelanpt
level5
level5

Postby Phelanpt » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:46 am

I hope you also find out someday that a tilde (~) is not a punctuation mark. Maybe some other day.
roseadison
level0

Postby roseadison » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:20 am

Thanks for posting. You guided us with very good way as step by step. Good on you. Keep it up

Return to “The Full Game”