How to make fast money.

Discussion on the full game [spoilers]

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

ZombieFX
level0

How to make fast money.

Postby ZombieFX » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:03 pm

Usual the high stuff cost a lot and u have to make lot s of dangerouse missisions.

I found a better way (without cheats^^) to get a lot, easy and fast.
U need a middle class computer and a nice rank.

If you see a mission that declaim "he stole us lot s of money" you allmost have finished the desteny of beeing rish^^

The way is simple, do like they told u in the mail and hack the bank, show the $ status etc. (u can end the mission, dont matter, long as u notice the data s of bank/pw/name....)

Now u should get a 2nd bank account, where u later transfer on the money [notice all on a paper! u wont be able to rember all]. [ ....and may u have to clean up the Logs after creating it, i dont remember but i think was not needed]

Now you go back to the bank, sign in and transfer all the money from A to B.

REALLY Important is here following:
- Delete > "where the money is gone to logs"
- the connection logs + ips
[if u delete all u can find u will be well. . .]

Let it be may for a while running (month?)
and if nothing happends you did it and keep ALL of the money.
After getting a limited edition high class gold delux edition cpu,
you can repeat this often u wont and will have it much easier on all following mission^^

btw.: Make a copie of your save game bevor u try this!
good luck, be the trace with you!
orillian
level4
level4

Postby orillian » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:15 am

dude learn how to spell and use grammer. then post something
mr_anonymous
level3
level3

Postby mr_anonymous » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:22 am

Bravo for you! Posting a well known method of bank hacking -- something that could have easily been found by searching -- and doing it with poor grammar, punctuation, and spelling! The word "hero" is bandied about a lot, and may not have much meaning any more, but, you, sir, are a hero.

By the way, orillian:
Dude, learn how to spell and use grammar. Then post something.

Mr. Pot, please meet Mr. Kettle.
orillian
level4
level4

Postby orillian » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:49 pm

Dude there is a difference between flaming and being anal

that was anal
KingAl
level5
level5

Postby KingAl » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:59 pm

...he was pointing out that you were being a hypocrite, and as such was neither baselessly abusing you nor being needlessly pedantic.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here: this is the War Room!
Ultimate Uplink Guide
Latest Patch
microchip08
level5
level5

Postby microchip08 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:53 pm

KingAl wrote:...he was pointing out that you were being a hypocrite, and as such was neither baselessly abusing you nor being needlessly pedantic.

:).

WARNING CONTROVERSIAL IDEA APPROACHING:
I don't like the Uplink forums. They're too dark. Therefore, let's all post in colour!
mr_anonymous
level3
level3

Postby mr_anonymous » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:42 pm

orillian wrote:Dude there is a difference between flaming and being anal

that was anal

1) Yes, there is a difference between being anal and flaming. Your post was a flame, pure and simple. Mine was both anal, and a flame. Congratulations for spotting the difference. Would you like a cookie?

2) If you are going to flame someone for poor grammar, punctuation, or spelling, it would do you well to use proper grammar, punctuation, and grammar. Otherwise, you are a hypocrite, and deserving of ridicule. Which is what you got.
microchip08
level5
level5

Postby microchip08 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:06 pm

mr_anonymous wrote: Would you like a cookie?

Yes, please!
mr_anonymous
level3
level3

Postby mr_anonymous » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:22 pm

microchip08 wrote:
mr_anonymous wrote: Would you like a cookie?

Yes, please!

I wasn't offering you a cookie. And the yellow text is annoying.
T4
level1
level1

Postby T4 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:35 am

You said (well, typed) "grammar" twice.

This is an FYI, not a flame, btw. (Shit, two abbr. [oh, wit!] in one sentence, go me!)

Alcohol rules :D
orillian
level4
level4

Postby orillian » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:21 pm

i was just pointing out that there is no need to point microscopic mistakes for someone pointing out huge mistakes
microchip08
level5
level5

Postby microchip08 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:52 pm

No, they weren't microscopic mistakes. See, this, although Microsoft Word would call it a fragment, is correct.

(and sorry about the yellow, but it's just too dark!
mr_anonymous
level3
level3

Postby mr_anonymous » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:09 pm

T4 wrote:You said (well, typed) "grammar" twice.

This is an FYI, not a flame, btw. (Shit, two abbr. [oh, wit!] in one sentence, go me!)

Alcohol rules :D

Indeed. That was done on purpose, to see if orillian would jump on it. Assuming he had, the reply would have been: "But I wasn't criticizing your grammar, spelling, or punctuation -- I was criticizing your hypocrisy. So my making language mistakes are not part of the discussion. Unlike you, I am not being a hypocrite."

orillian wrote:i was just pointing out that there is no need to point microscopic mistakes for someone pointing out huge mistakes

The point is that you criticized someone for using poor grammar and spelling, but did so with equally bad grammar and spelling. This makes you a hypocrite. I am not flaming you for using poor grammar -- I couldn't really care less about your grammar -- I am flaming you for being a hypocrite.

The grammar errors are minor, and I wouldn't have pointed them out under normal circumstances, but the hypocrisy is f*cking annoying.
mkylman
level1
level1

Postby mkylman » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:26 am

Mr. Anonymous, you are ridiculously anal.

But although I do agree with your accurate revelation of orillian's hypocrisy, you yourself made a typing mistake from which you recovered in a way most would refer to as "nicely," saying you did so on purpose to point out that you were not a hypocrite. However this would never have worked, seeing as it is not true, for you were criticizing him for criticizing others for something he himself fell short in, labeling such behaviour as hypocrisy, while you yourself did just that: fell into a pattern of hypocrisy.

In summary: WE ALL GET IT. PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET SUCK AT GRAMMAR. However, you seem to not get that people on the internet don't give a shit. You being anal about it will not fix someone's poor grammatical skills, it will not remedy their fractured sentences, it will not repair the broken string of characters somehow passed off as words. Mr. Anonymous, you were not granted some esoteric erudition concerning the inner workings of the English language, it is not your place to continually make egregious and pointless posts, tantamount to fecal matter, which serve no purpose other than to take up space, ridicule those who do not care, and bump topics which do nothing more than stimulate the ennui which plagues this insipid webpage.

MKylman
mr_anonymous
level3
level3

Postby mr_anonymous » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:37 am

U r missing teh point. My problem w/ him is no his bad grammerz. My problem is his hipocrasy. And teh grammer eror waz intensoinel.

Return to “The Full Game”