Am I broken?

Discussion on the full game [spoilers]

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

Nerdian
level0

Am I broken?

Postby Nerdian » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:36 am

I sent the virus off to the good guys thus pissing off ARC.

Now I have been sitting here for a WHILE, no second email.

Also I have not read the guides, but the wargame thing a easter egg? It would not crack, was watching the movie Wargames as I was playing, said screw it tried it and BAM. My dad just laughed his butt off.

Edit: On the Wargames thing I just read it made the freaking news? Am I in trouble, or have to cover my tracks or something?
A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other human invention in history…
…with the possible exception of handguns and tequila.

Mitch Ratcliffe
KingAl
level5
level5

Postby KingAl » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:07 am

Yeah, there's often a fair bit of time between missions. I don't believe there's any need to cover your tracks over the Wargames easter egg, but I normally do it as a matter of course.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here: this is the War Room!
Ultimate Uplink Guide
Latest Patch
Nerdian
level0

Postby Nerdian » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:06 am

GREAT! I freaked over nothing, oh well.

I wiped their lan, internal services, and centeral all out of anger. Oh well at least it bugged them and cost them time and money. . . . I hope.
A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other human invention in history…

…with the possible exception of handguns and tequila.

Mitch Ratcliffe
trashbox00
level0

Postby trashbox00 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:40 am

You should keep an eye on the news! Right after you send them that mail, they (Arunmon) announce that they will be giving missions from the uplink BBS.
Tsunamii
level1
level1

Postby Tsunamii » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:54 pm

trashbox00 wrote:You should keep an eye on the news! Right after you send them that mail, they (Arunmon) announce that they will be giving missions from the uplink BBS.

This guy speaks the truth.

Also, coincedentally, if you like ARC and dont want Arunmor to make progress in the storyline, take their missions and dont do them. It will keep other uplink agents from doing the missions.

Tsunamii
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:55 pm

For the love of.

Stop posting in old topics already.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
Tsunamii
level1
level1

Postby Tsunamii » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:05 pm

If people can only post on stuff within the last... what... month?... when they want to add to discussions with hints and stuff that I have a hard time sifting through the 5000(?) threads trying to find, you are saying they should go ahead and help push that towards 6000(?) rather than putting it in an already existing thread...

Not like its more than ~ average ~ for a thread to get posted on every 3 months or so. Not like this is the most lively board around.

Rather than creating a new thread on the same subject every couple months it might actually be beneficial to consolidate...

Typing in something as specific as ShinyHammer on the search page still gives multiple pages worth of threads.

Tsunamii

Return to “The Full Game”