I Need Help!

Discussion on the full game [spoilers]

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

jackrabbit222
level0

I Need Help!

Postby jackrabbit222 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:50 pm

Banks.....
How do i get a secure connection long enough for me to get information. I connect through different companies with passwords and I still get stuck with 60 sec. WTF??? Thats not enough time for me to get through security.
Anonymous123445
level1
level1

Postby Anonymous123445 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:51 pm

You don't even have to have any bypassers. Wait till you get a "Trace a recent balance transfer mission" then crack the guys code and disconnect. Then go to Internic and delete your logs. Log back in using the password you found and they won't track you. Look into their statement and find out the account number and the ip address. Look up the ip address on the ip lookup software and then log onto thr bank and crack the password. Log back to Internic and delete your logs then log back in find the guys name complete the mission and then start the proxy disabler and then enter the information and how much money you want, then delete the statement saying he transferred money then disconnect go to Internic and delete the logs. Then go to uplinks bank and use the proxy disabler then delete the statement saying you recieved money. Then go to Internic and delete your logs. Then wait a bit and then you will have enough money for a while until you want more and then you can just do another trace a balance mission.

Note: Use as many bounces as you feel comfortable with/necessary and you will probably be fine.

2nd Note: Make a backup of your usr file incase you don't do it right.
jackrabbit222
level0

Postby jackrabbit222 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:01 am

thank you

Return to “The Full Game”