Game Bible 5

Discussion on the full game [spoilers]

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

GanonKiller
level0

Game Bible 5

Postby GanonKiller » Mon May 29, 2006 9:19 am

Was wondering if the rumours are true about there being a book 5...

I have books 1, 2, 3, & 4.... one of my colleges buddies told me about book 5 & he claims that he has it. Well anyways, he showed it to me & i was amazed on how much it contained!!

If anybody can reveal the whereabouts of this file.. or at least a hex message that i can crack... it would be appreciated!!

Thanks!!

p.s.... I also heard about some GOATSE link out there that would allow munipulation of the game..(i.e. money, server, et cetera..)... is it possible to get the site for this as well?? Thanks...
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Mon May 29, 2006 10:23 am

There is no book 5.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
reaper
level0

Re: Game Bible 5

Postby reaper » Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:12 pm

GanonKiller wrote:Was wondering if the rumours are true about there being a book 5...

I have books 1, 2, 3, & 4.... one of my colleges buddies told me about book 5 & he claims that he has it. Well anyways, he showed it to me & i was amazed on how much it contained!!

If anybody can reveal the whereabouts of this file.. or at least a hex message that i can crack... it would be appreciated!!

Thanks!!

p.s.... I also heard about some GOATSE link out there that would allow munipulation of the game..(i.e. money, server, et cetera..)... is it possible to get the site for this as well?? Thanks...

probably just stuck 1,2,3,4 together

Return to “The Full Game”