Getting busted on 2 banks. HELP ME!!!!

Stuck in Uplink? Need Help?

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

Reaper112211
level0

Getting busted on 2 banks. HELP ME!!!!

Postby Reaper112211 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:19 pm

Hello. I almost know everything about the game i was playing no problem making save backups. And when i wanted to hack a bank account for money before i do that i wanted to check if i am safe to do that but no. I get detected on 2 banks i think i missed something when i done a mission. Soo i have enough money to buy voice recorder and decypher. I login to bank accounts and delete all logs there and login as admin and delete all logs there. Then the same on other bank. (I DO NOT HAVE SELF DESTRUCT GATEWAY). Removed all logs on InterNIC too. Removed route on these banks and on InterNIC. But after 7 hours (game time) i get detected. How can i get detected if on those banks are no logs. I do not have monitor bypass v5 but i can cheat for it if its impossible without doing that. By getting detected i mean losing the game. Please tell me what i am missing... I don't want to start new game.
Catking444
level0

Re: Getting busted on 2 banks. HELP ME!!!!

Postby Catking444 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:34 am

Can you do a complete rundown of what you are doing and is happening? Like what logs you delete and how many bounces through what, etc. That is the best I can do to help with the info provided. But if you do literally mean all logs then would it be that you are deleting the connection log too? You leave a disconnection log whenever you disconnect so it could be that they get suspicious from that and keep passive tracing through the disconnect log and find you that way. At least I think that could be what is happening.
Reaper112211
level0

Postby Reaper112211 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:16 pm

I do have a lot of routes. I cheated for monitor hack but still getting detected. HOW I AM GETTING DETECTED? i delete logs.... Do i need to hack all routed computers too?
mr_anonymous
level3
level3

Postby mr_anonymous » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:56 pm

Reaper112211 wrote:I do have a lot of routes. I cheated for monitor hack but still getting detected. HOW I AM GETTING DETECTED? i delete logs.... Do i need to hack all routed computers too?

That is not an answer to the question that was asked above. If you don't answer the questions that people ask, then there is nothing that they can do to help you.
Reaper112211
level0

Postby Reaper112211 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:53 am

Ok. What i can tell you is i do have routes that no one could trace me. I been doing mission and when i wanted to purchase a new gateway i need to speed up time. But i get busted from 2 banks and my gateway is arrested. Then i login into bank 1 delete all logs from admin with monitor and proxy bypass the same with bank 2. Then there is no logs left then i clear the logs on InterNIC. Then i speed up time to get my new gateway and i get arrested saying from hacking into a banks. High security systems. There should be no ways to detect me because all the logs are gone. Unless i need to maybe clear the logs on routed computers? but routes are allowed i think i never got busted by using routes without them i cant hack too if i do i would get traced in 1 second. Why i am getting arrested then?
klintini
level0

Postby klintini » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:54 am

pls i need steps on how to hack bank account
becos i dont really know how to the uplink and a tutor
pls kindly email me on tunde.shyllon@gmail
and pls am still a novice :(
chip_handen
level0

Postby chip_handen » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:26 am

You should take a look at the guides on Modlink.

Return to “Hints and Tips”