Some questions about Humble pack

Stuck in Uplink? Need Help?

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

signum1221
level0
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:46 am

Some questions about Humble pack

Postby signum1221 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:00 am

First of all sorry for my bad english and if this isnt the correct section, i couldn't find it.

I have the humble pack (uplink, darwinia,defcon...) and have some questions.

I have access to introversion dev wiki and want to make a mod for uplink i have heard about dev cd and some people speaking about last version can't be modded ¿Is that true?

Im very noob about compiling and things like that ¿There are any guides in the forum?

I also heard about dev forum ¿How to access to it?

Thanks for reading and sorry if its the worng section.

Edit: Just found i dont have Defcon icon under my name ¿How to activate Defcon in my account?
User avatar
MAdMaN
level4
level4
Posts: 897
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:12 pm
Location: Manchester, England

Re: Some questions about Humble pack

Postby MAdMaN » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 am

signum1221 wrote:I have access to introversion dev wiki and want to make a mod for uplink i have heard about dev cd and some people speaking about last version can't be modded ¿Is that true?

If you have the source code for a program you can mod the program.

signum1221 wrote:Im very noob about compiling and things like that ¿There are any guides in the forum?

There's guides on the wiki.

signum1221 wrote:I also heard about dev forum ¿How to access to it?

The Developer forum is for Prison Architect and is used to discuss bugs and suggest ideas for the game. Read this for instructions on how to access it.

signum1221 wrote:Edit: Just found i dont have Defcon icon under my name ¿How to activate Defcon in my account?

Only a few games have icons. I've bought every Introversion game multiple times and don't have icons for all of them.
signum1221
level0
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:46 am

Postby signum1221 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:32 pm

Really thanks ^^

Return to “Hints and Tips”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest