Bank hack always fails

Stuck in Uplink? Need Help?

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

BBJBS
level0

Bank hack always fails

Postby BBJBS » Sun May 05, 2013 1:38 am

Every time I try to hack a bank, I get busted. I'm using proxy and monitor bypass v5 and log deleter v3 (tried it once with v4, still didn't work). I'm bouncing off of a couple dozen servers and immediately activating the bypasses, then logging into the victim's account, transferring it to an account I created at the same bank, deleting the logs on both accounts, then immediately going to InterNIC and deleting the logs there. I still get busted. I've checked the guide several times. So... help? Thanks.
affectiosus
level0

Postby affectiosus » Sun May 12, 2013 2:02 am

Strange. I've hacked every bank in game and never get busted. I've done it in this way:
1. Directly connected to bank where is an account with huge amount of money
2. Bypassed both monitor and proxy (make sure you are using level 5 bypassers)
3. Transferred the money to my account in Uplink bank
4. Deleted log from victim's account
5. Immediatly connected to Uplink bank, bypassed monitor and proxy and deleted log
Soon after this I always recieved a message with "you reached next Uplink rating", but never get busted.
BBJBS
level0

Postby BBJBS » Mon May 20, 2013 10:42 pm

This is starting to piss me off. I know I'm doing it right, because it's the way everyone on the forum says it's supposed to be done, it's the way the guide says it's supposed to be done, and it's the way I've done it successfully in the past.
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Mon May 20, 2013 11:17 pm

Obviously use the highest level of everything. The thing is - if you were doing it right, it would have worked.
jForsythe
level0

Postby jForsythe » Tue May 21, 2013 3:17 pm

Maybe it's something so simple that you can't see it because it is something so simple happens to me all the time.
Just read that back kinda confusing isn't but do you get what I'm trying to say.
P!nk, Sick of Sarah, Fit for Rivals, Hunter Valentine,
Green Day

Return to “Hints and Tips”