Bank Hacking Help

Stuck in Uplink? Need Help?

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

SyzBeta
level0

Bank Hacking Help

Postby SyzBeta » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:07 am

Something probably asked often, but...

I did a track transfer job, and got to an account with 800000. I made an account at that bank before the job, and while doing the job I transferred that money to my account at that bank, making sure I deleted the logs of that transfer and only that transfer, from the account and the received account. I then went back to InterNIC asap and deleted the logs there. So my account was full of cash. However, two problems I need help with.

1. How do I use the money in that account? When I went to purchase a new gateway, it said I had the money for it, so I bought it. I was then promptly informed that my account had overdrawn, and that the money was taken from my Uplink account, not the one with all the money. So is there a way to make it withdraw from my rich account or will I have to make another bank transfer?

2. I directly connected to the bank of my rich account to pay off my overdawn uplink account, and immediately heard the tracker go off, and was immediately disconnected. There was no connection to my gateway IP to that bank before, so why did they kick me when I'm from a completely different IP? Because they tracked and kicked me, will my gateway be in trouble? I'm scared to get on Uplink now. Could I get arrested even though there was no connection between the accounts and my gateway IP?
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Re: Bank Hacking Help

Postby Mas Tnega » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:12 am

SyzBeta wrote:1. How do I use the money in that account? When I went to purchase a new gateway, it said I had the money for it, so I bought it. I was then promptly informed that my account had overdrawn, and that the money was taken from my Uplink account, not the one with all the money. So is there a way to make it withdraw from my rich account or will I have to make another bank transfer?
You just choose that account in the money tab. The active one is white.

2. I directly connected to the bank of my rich account to pay off my overdawn uplink account, and immediately heard the tracker go off, and was immediately disconnected. There was no connection to my gateway IP to that bank before, so why did they kick me when I'm from a completely different IP?
Because the game isn't all that clever.

Because they tracked and kicked me, will my gateway be in trouble?
Ready the nuke.
Abdullamusa
level0

Re: Bank Hacking Help

Postby Abdullamusa » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:45 pm

Can anyone transfer to Chime Bank??

Return to “Hints and Tips”