Hacking into the Government systems

Stuck in Uplink? Need Help?

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

Nixitur
level1
level1

Hacking into the Government systems

Postby Nixitur » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:20 pm

So, as we all know, the Government Public Access servers doesn't list the administrator, so I can't call him for the voice sample I need. I did manage to crash the Internal Services Machine and now I wonder if that was the right thing to do. Where is the data on the Government administrator? Did I just delete the only way to get to it? Because I really wanna crash all Government servers...
williewonka
level1
level1

Re: Hacking into the Government systems

Postby williewonka » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:11 pm

Nixitur wrote:So, as we all know, the Government Public Access servers doesn't list the administrator, so I can't call him for the voice sample I need. I did manage to crash the Internal Services Machine and now I wonder if that was the right thing to do. Where is the data on the Government administrator? Did I just delete the only way to get to it? Because I really wanna crash all Government servers...
why do you need the voice sample? i think the central server of the goverment systems have those cypher things, and not the voice protection. but i dont know that for sure.
there are only three things certain in life: death, taxes and hackers who get past security.

nothing is impossible when you think outside the box

dutch power!

Return to “Hints and Tips”