Bounce logs deleted and i'm traced D:

Stuck in Uplink? Need Help?

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

Antharaz
level0

Bounce logs deleted and i'm traced D:

Postby Antharaz » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:02 pm

Well, i loged in a bank account, transfer 600000 to my account, go to my bounce(interNIC[or something like that]) and delete all logs...

But some seconds later i see that block wondow that say that i was traced and BLABLABLA

So, why i was traced if i deleted the bounce log?
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:21 pm

The statements on both bank accounts. They need to be deleted too.

(Yes, I know. Just roll with it.)
Antharaz
level0

Postby Antharaz » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:49 pm

Ty so much for reply man...

I only think that i need to delete th log statement of one bank account...

Ty so much :B
Gate420
level1
level1

Best way not to get caught robbing bank is!

Postby Gate420 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:49 pm

Create a bank account in the bank your going to rob to save time then transfer the money to your new account delete the transaction logs in both account then remove your bounce logs this is a sure way to never get caught and giving you enough time to delete both transaction logs.
Forever is a long time but if your with the one you love then forever isn't long enough!
don't you think there are too many secrets?
Gate420
alrazi
level0

Re: Best way not to get caught robbing bank is!

Postby alrazi » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:00 am

Gate420 wrote:Create a bank account in the bank your going to rob to save time then transfer the money to your new account delete the transaction logs in both account then remove your bounce logs this is a sure way to never get caught and giving you enough time to delete both transaction logs.

yeah, i used this method too, and it 100% success, even my gateway is the first

create new account in bank that u want to rob --> exit account --> insert the account who u want to rob --> transfer money --> delete statement --> exit account --> go to your account --> delete statement --> dc --> clear ur log at internic.
Elci
level0

Postby Elci » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:36 pm

Is there anything else that I need to make sure of? I tried this method 3 times now and always get caught. I use log deleter 4.0 and proxy bypass 5.0. My gateway, memory, connection and cpu are all the ones you start with though, do I need to upgrade first? Is there an IP I should avoid when bouncing? Any clues on what I should do?
Gate420
level1
level1

Postby Gate420 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:28 am

Elci wrote:Is there anything else that I need to make sure of? I tried this method 3 times now and always get caught. I use log deleter 4.0 and proxy bypass 5.0. My gateway, memory, connection and cpu are all the ones you start with though, do I need to upgrade first? Is there an IP I should avoid when bouncing? Any clues on what I should do?

Are you using monitor bypass? Are you making your bank account long before you are going to hack it?If you make your account then do the hack you will get caught. Always connect directly to the bank to create your account then disconnect then do your bounces then steal the money.
Forever is a long time but if your with the one you love then forever isn't long enough!

Gate420
Elci
level0

Postby Elci » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:26 am

I tried a couple more times, had log deleter open before doing anything so I wouldn't need to open it again and it worked! o_o I don't know if I was just lucky or finally fast enough. Or both.
But no I didn't have a monitor bypass, but since I had the password for the hacked account already, the active trace only starts after I start deleting statements... and I did use the same connection to make my account and transfer everything, I guess that didn't help me... but I guess if you practice a lot and get fast enough at it, it'll do!
Gate420
level1
level1

Postby Gate420 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:42 pm

Elci wrote:I tried a couple more times, had log deleter open before doing anything so I wouldn't need to open it again and it worked! o_o I don't know if I was just lucky or finally fast enough. Or both.
But no I didn't have a monitor bypass, but since I had the password for the hacked account already, the active trace only starts after I start deleting statements... and I did use the same connection to make my account and transfer everything, I guess that didn't help me... but I guess if you practice a lot and get fast enough at it, it'll do!

yeah if you use the same connection they can tell you created an account then transferred to it from the admin logs I believe, in any case I have only succeeded using the above method.

Gate420
Nixitur
level1
level1

Postby Nixitur » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:35 pm

Gate420 wrote:
Elci wrote:Is there anything else that I need to make sure of? I tried this method 3 times now and always get caught. I use log deleter 4.0 and proxy bypass 5.0. My gateway, memory, connection and cpu are all the ones you start with though, do I need to upgrade first? Is there an IP I should avoid when bouncing? Any clues on what I should do?

Are you using monitor bypass? Are you making your bank account long before you are going to hack it?If you make your account then do the hack you will get caught. Always connect directly to the bank to create your account then disconnect then do your bounces then steal the money.

How long is "long"? A few days?
Also, I only use one bouncing point way through all the public access servers on my list (just so I can remember which servers are just for bouncing and which are important), should I change it for bank hacking?
Gate420
level1
level1

Postby Gate420 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:51 pm

Nixitur wrote:
Gate420 wrote:

How long is "long"? A few days?
Also, I only use one bouncing point way through all the public access servers on my list (just so I can remember which servers are just for bouncing and which are important), should I change it for bank hacking?

For bouncing always use internic as your first bounce if you not already.When I find a bank account I want to hack here's what I do step by step
First I connect directly to the bank I am going to hack no bounces I create my bank account then disconnect done.
second no need to wait I connect first to internic then to like 10 to 15 internal servers that I have prehacked, connect to the bank bypass the security then transfer the money to the account in that bank then as fast as possible you delete the transaction in that account then logout of that account log into the account you made the transfer to. Then delete the transaction there then disconnect connect to internic delete the log or modify if you want to frame someone all done.
You do not need to wait from making your account to doing the hack doing it this way is 100% foolproof you will succeed all the time but you must bounce through enough internal servers that you have prehacked giving you enough time to get to internic when you steal money they track you fast, like minutes between the hack and you getting caught it can take a bit of practice but once you get the routine down you will always win hacking banks is a great way to up your skill levels fast and opening up the bigger and better jobs.
If you have any further questions or you need a more detailed walk-through then this email me at gate420@gmail.com and I will type up a more detailed one for you alright. Good-luck

Gate420
Nixitur
level1
level1

Postby Nixitur » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:24 pm

Hmm, what do you mean by "prehack"? Get admin rights on all of them? So, the best bouncing points are internal service machines?
Gate420
level1
level1

Postby Gate420 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Nixitur wrote:Hmm, what do you mean by "prehack"? Get admin rights on all of them? So, the best bouncing points are internal service machines?

Yes prehacking mean having admin rights I find the internal services machines to be best for bouncing because they are easy to prehack I always prehack it gives you much more time and allows you to use less bounces 15 prehacked internal services machines is kinda like using 30 or more bounces.When prehacking you don't have to login just run the password cracker as soon as it gets the password disconnect when your done you will see a solid square around the system you prehacked.The best servers that actually give you more time are government systems and mainframes but prehacking mainframes is time consuming so I find it best to use internal services and the government systems.

UPDATE:

I have been trying to hack a bank account with the first system and without monitor bypass and the system is just to slow to be able to get away with it now I believe if I was using monitor bypass I could do it with this system trying to get enough to buy it right now I just restarted a new game one of my hardrives failed and it had my games on it so I have had to restart all my games. :(
In any case I will update once I am successful and what the lowest software and equipment needed to succeed with my method not mine many others I am sure use it as well but it's the one I taught myself so I call it mine. I never had this site or any cheat info when I first played and beat it.
UPDATE 2
With the monitor and proxy bypass and the first computer I can easily hack bank accounts when using the first computer and just proxy bypass I get caught.Speed of deleting both transaction records is key so if you are going to attempt bank robbery. I suggest a faster PC, or just get monitor and proxy bypass and your good to rob all the banks in the game IMHO

Gate420

Return to “Hints and Tips”