Stuck in Uplink? Need Help?

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

CougarElite
level1
level1

Where is the IP Lookup Tool?

Postby CougarElite » Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:03 am

Hey everyone,

I was just reading a guide about Uplink, and they mentioned that there is an IP Lookup tool. This tool is supposed to let you type in an IP, and then it gives you the link to put on the map. I haven't really looked too hard, but I haven't been able to find this tool. Can anyone tell me where it is?

Thanks,
CougarElite
xyzyxx
level5
level5

Postby xyzyxx » Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:05 am

It can be bought in the "Software Upgrades" section of the Uplink Internal Services System. The program is called "IP_Lookup" and costs 500c.
Some people talk because they have something to say. Others talk because they have to say something.
kathir_anitha
level0

I use another source

Postby kathir_anitha » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:20 am

sorry i don't know about you specified tool ..But i know another way to check the Ip-address,Location ,Longitude,latitude shows map view...also use can find the Ip-address of the website....You can find those details in single site named as spam?
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:04 am

They're talking about a game. About hacking. And addresses in that game's world. The uselessness of your other two posts already armed my spambot alert, now it's on half past yellow. Defend yourself if you're human. Why did you register an account here if you don't know what the forum is about?
Zachshreds
level0

Postby Zachshreds » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:49 pm

plus if you didnt know that tool is usless if you want more bounces to get more bounces just connect interNIC and goto browse/search and it will give you a long list of things to connect to
mr_anonymous
level3
level3

Postby mr_anonymous » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:40 pm

Please don't bump long dead topics. The only life this topic has seen in half a decade is from a spambot. The people that you are replying to almost certain don't exist any longer.

Return to “Hints and Tips”