Help with mission: "Cause Havoc In The FBI Building&quo

Stuck in Uplink? Need Help?

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

duz
level0

Postby duz » Sun Mar 28, 2004 5:58 pm

Hi, i need some help...
I Searched the forum, but I haven't found nothing that could help me solving my problem.

I Have to cause an havoc in the fbi building that will let me discreting a person, but i can't...
i've gained access to the fbi database, i know how to overgo every protection and I have "all the time that i want" to work, because i've many secure bounces, but i don't know how to set off the sprinkler system, someone could help me, i got stucked...

Thankz
Blasted heath
level5
level5

Postby Blasted heath » Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:11 pm

You have to sign in as admin not readwrite - then access the terminal thingy.
Blasted heath
duz
level0

Postby duz » Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:26 pm

I've logged in as admin, and now i've resolved the problem of changing the criminal records, but i haven't already understood how i can use the sprinkler , alarms and electrical system?

could i shutdown electricity in the fbi building or something similar? if so, how should i this?

please help...
Blasted heath
level5
level5

Postby Blasted heath » Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:51 pm

You should go into the maintenance terminal (I think it's called that - can't quite remember) and select the sprinkler system. it should bring up a 3D (almost) representation of the building. Just click on a floor, or a button next to the floor label, to set off the sprinklers on that floor.

:)

(Edited by Blasted heath at 6:51 pm on Mar. 28, 2004)
Blasted heath
alrazi
level0

Postby alrazi » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:13 am

Blasted heath wrote:You should go into the maintenance terminal (I think it's called that - can't quite remember) and select the sprinkler system. it should bring up a 3D (almost) representation of the building. Just click on a floor, or a button next to the floor label, to set off the sprinklers on that floor.

:)

(Edited by Blasted heath at 6:51 pm on Mar. 28, 2004)

what the different between the system is on and off, when i click on the floor/ button/ label of floor, im just hear the sound of alarm.
is the building turn to green?? or what??
InMetal
level0

Postby InMetal » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:25 am

Is this mission from the demo?
alrazi
level0

Postby alrazi » Wed May 25, 2011 10:03 am

InMetal wrote:Is this mission from the demo?

no, this mission will came when u patch with FBI mod. so guys, any clue for sprinklers and his friend

Return to “Hints and Tips”