Can you clear you OWN criminal record?

Stuck in Uplink? Need Help?

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

JackL
level0

Postby JackL » Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:28 pm

Hi people.  Ive done a few jobs where you have to clear someones criminal records, but can you clear your OWN records?.  I cant do certain missions because they want a hacker with a clean record.     Just wondering.

Thanks Agents
There is no spoon.
Corruptation
level5
level5

Postby Corruptation » Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:28 pm

Yes you can. Hack into the Global Criminal Database (Level 1 Monitor and Proxy), search for your name then click on "Clear History" or something like that.
I did defeat Epyon, on Hard Mode but I used up lots of continues. :)
JackL
level0

Postby JackL » Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:39 pm

What name am i supposed to search for?  I tried my Agent name, but nothing was found.  

Any more ideas?
There is no spoon.
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:47 pm

Don't enter any name into the search field and just search, your agent name will be the final one to appear.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
JackL
level0

Postby JackL » Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:04 pm

Yep   ive done it.  Thankyou Agents.  Your help is greatly appreciated.
There is no spoon.
xyzyxx
level5
level5

Postby xyzyxx » Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:56 pm

searching for my agent name worked when I tried it...
Some people talk because they have something to say. Others talk because they have to say something.
JackL
level0

Postby JackL » Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:01 pm

Yeh xyzyxx, it does work.  My mistake.

(Edited by JackL at 7:02 pm on Mar. 12, 2004)
There is no spoon.
Searching
level0

Re: Can you clear you OWN criminal record?

Postby Searching » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:31 pm

I desperately need someone to help me clear my criminal record. Can someone help me with this?? This is scary putting this out here like this. But desperate situations call for desperate measures. Can someone get a hold of me and help me with this? If I knew what steps to take I MIGHT be able to do it myself but would rather have someone who knew what they were doing to do this for me. This is holding up my life. I can not even make a move because of this hanging over my head.. :(
Last edited by RGeezy911 on Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Locking post. Flagging user.
mr_anonymous
level3
level3

Postby mr_anonymous » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:33 pm

Searching wrote:I desperately need someone to help me clear my criminal record. Can someone help me with this?? This is scary putting this out here like this. But desperate situations call for desperate measures. Can someone get a hold of me and help me with this? If I knew what steps to take I MIGHT be able to do it myself but would rather have someone who knew what they were doing to do this for me. This is holding up my life. I can not even make a move because of this hanging over my head.. :(

You are a moron. First, for thinking that hacking a judicial database to clear your criminal record is a good idea, second for coming to a video game forum in order to ask for help, and finally for bumping a 10 year old thread in order to do so. You're a spam bot, aren't you?
mr_anonymous
level3
level3

Re: Re:

Postby mr_anonymous » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:01 pm

JakeSchiffer wrote:If you expunge your criminal records, you can honestly say that your record is clean. The process of having your criminal records expunged is different in every state. This means the first step is to find out more about the process in your jurisdiction. Before doing this you must ask a expungement attorney like [spammy link deleted]. This would be an added advantage for you.

You, sir, are a class A moron. I really hope that your clients don't pay you.
Gary747
level0

Postby Gary747 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:41 pm

I was referred to cybervenom6 at gmail dot com for professional hacking services, he has the best hacking skills and a very good reputation. He cleared my criminal records and upgraded my cousin's college grades, after doing that I was very impressed, I then paid him more to clear my bank loans which he did in 5 working days.
Olexandr
level1
level1

Postby Olexandr » Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:12 pm

Having a qualified business attorney on your side is key to your company's success. Imagine being able to handle legal matters knowing that you are in good hands. On this website, you will find a team of experienced lawyers ready to help you with a wide range of issues related to your business. They specialize in business law, corporate law, intellectual property and other areas that are important to your success. Saving time and resources is one of the main benefits of working with experienced business attorneys. New jersey startup business attorney can help you draft the right contracts, protect your rights and interests, and avoid legal problems that may arise in the course of doing business. It is important to have a legal team that understands your industry and region. This is a team that knows New Jersey and cares about the success of local entrepreneurs.

Return to “Hints and Tips”