Amazon App Store?

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

jpmahala
level0

Amazon App Store?

Postby jpmahala » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:00 am

Are there any plans to offer Uplink on the Amazon App Store? If not, is there any other way to get it for my Kindle Fire?
syperus
level0

Postby syperus » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:27 pm

jpmahala
level0

Postby jpmahala » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:53 pm

That doesn't really help since kindle fires can't make purchases through the google play store (not unless they have been rooted, etc.) You have to go through Amazon's App Store.

syperus wrote:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.introversion.uplink
Retreiop Kler
level0

Re: Amazon App Store?

Postby Retreiop Kler » Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:26 am

Hello everyone! I'm looking for information on how to sell Amazon Private Label products. Can you provide guidance on the steps and strategies involved in selling private label products on Amazon :lol:
OlivetWhit
level0

Re: Amazon App Store?

Postby OlivetWhit » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:43 am

Hello! I want to share how to make the most of your presence on Amazon and increase sales for your store. I used amazon fba private label step by step. In more detail, it is sourcing non-branded products, creating your own brand, increasing profit levels, building trust, expanding presence and increasing brand loyalty. Using a step-by-step approach to creating an amazon fba private label, you can navigate Amazon's competitive market while maximizing your profits and establishing a strong brand presence.

Return to “General”