Destroy rival software in development

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

mohanraj8777
level0

Destroy rival software in development

Postby mohanraj8777 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:28 pm

Hey Guys,

Greetings, I am new this forum and as well as uplink game. I heard about this game long back but now only I am playing this.. I have some problem in completing the mission called "Destroy rival software in development". I have all the LAN tools, LAN Viewer, Connection Analyzer, all type of bypass. I have gone through some of the thread which is related to this but still no luck. So please help me guys, here I have attached the LAN image..

frenchfrog
level5
level5

Postby frenchfrog » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:02 am

You have to reach the Mainframe on the left side. Try to hack the computer on top to see if you can unlock stuff from there.

Refer to The Ultimate Uplink Guide.
The Ultimate Uplink Guide (for any question on Uplink)
Latest Uplink Patch
KiwiBlaze
level0

Re: Destroy rival software in development

Postby KiwiBlaze » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:50 pm

I'm having trouble also. I've gotten to the Mainframe and delete all the files, all the logs, but the mission is still not finished.

I've even tried to do a system delete (Aka destroy the server) but get disconnected as soon as the Mainframe starts the startup pharse. I reconnect, and its still there, still not letting me finish the mission.

100% Sure I'm the right server
100% Sure the files are all gone
100% Sure all logs are deleted both on theirs, and the first bounce

I can't do a destroy even the mission says delete...

Am I missing something?

Nevermind, I just after posting this noticed the red icon and had to destroy my gateway. New game required!
kabucha
level2
level2

Postby kabucha » Fri May 20, 2022 11:04 pm

Hello. Recently, I needed to find software that would help my employees communicate more effectively within the company. I thought about solving this problem for a long time and did not know at all what software I should use until my friend advised me to visit this.
Here I was able to find an excellent alert software with which my employees can quickly communicate with each other and solve all the problems and tasks that arise.
RickSanches1
level1
level1

Postby RickSanches1 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:49 am

Outsourcing, one area that can really change and improve your business. Also, there are many professional companies on the market that are ready to do different kinds of tasks, very quickly and efficiently. I encourage you to read https://scand.com/author-victoria-puzhevich/ to get a better understanding of how it can help you and what you need to know. I think it will be very helpful.
Stone Halk
level1
level1

Postby Stone Halk » Sun Dec 25, 2022 12:30 am

Thanks for the info. I am also looking for tools or programs that helped me create a website from scratch on the Word Press platform. I set myself the goal of doing it on my own, so to speak, to make every effort to develop my barbershop. I found a site motopress with a free booking plugin, I think that it is with the creation of this web page that I should start. Wish me luck in my new venture.
tomasbengo
level0

Postby tomasbengo » Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:12 pm

Hello everyone. I'm just looking for good developers because I need to improve video conferencing. I have frequent meetings with clients online and I want it to be at the best level. Thanks in advance for your help!
flagman888
level1
level1

Postby flagman888 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:04 pm

Hello everybody! I recently started developing my own application. Considering the usability of video communication nowadays, I discovered this video chat api site which provides an API for video chat. There I found a lot of useful information that I used to create a quality video call. I hope that users of my application will appreciate its convenience and quality. I hope this information is useful for you too!
HoltenJu
level1
level1

Postby HoltenJu » Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:14 am

I surf the Internet a lot and it is important for me to know that I will not reach a malicious site. Looking for a solution to this problem I found the Web-Paranoid, which helps to track my browsing and alerts me if there are any threats on the site. Link is here. I feel comfortable using it and it does not attract attention.
Stone Halk
level1
level1

Postby Stone Halk » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:34 pm

I understand you very good. I Fed up with battling rival software in booking form development too. But I found BNBforms - Its my secret weapon! This help me destroys the competition, making hotel reservation development a breeze. I said goodbye to headaches of competitions.
marcosandrew
level0

Postby marcosandrew » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:13 am

Hey mohanraj8777

If you want to complete the mission "Destroy rival software in development” then please follow these steps:

1. Analyze Network : For analyze netword you can use your LAN tools like LAN Viewer and Connection Analyzer to understand the rival software's network structure and vulnerabilities.

2. Identify Weak Points : Please looking for weak points in their network, like open ports, outdated software and misconfigured security settings.

3. Exploit Vulnerabilities : You can use your bypass tools strategically to exploit the vulnerabilities and gain access to the rival software's systems.

4. Destroy Software : Once you have access the rival, use your knowledge and tools to delete or corrupt the rival software and make sure it's irrecoverable.

5. Cover Your Tracks : When you have completed the mission, ensure you cover your tracks to avoid detection and repercussions.

By following above mention steps and using your tools effectively, you should be able to successfully complete the mission. Good luck!

As best of my knowledge I have told you the solution of your problem. If you want to know more about this mission that how can you complete this mission then you can visit mission guide because currently I am reading about splunk tool on a blog website so I can give you only this solution.

With Regards
(Marcos)

Return to “General”