Things for kicks and giggles

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

Waylon Sachs
level1
level1

Things for kicks and giggles

Postby Waylon Sachs » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:08 pm

I recently finished the main storyline and am looking for fun/difficult things to do.
I got both the wargames and mole badges, maxed everything, reached revolutionary, got all uplink agents arrested, found all the Easter eggs, and stole all the money in the world. (Hacked every bank account in every bank, only came out to 2 million credits!). I have yet to reach TERMINAL, so I'm looking for ways to increase rank without having to grind the Destroy/steal items from central mainframe missions.

I was thinking about using all the names from the bank accounts and having them be arrested or change their social security to be Deceased.

This led to a few questions about how the game handles people being dead/jail:
1. If I jail everyone in the world, will new people be added to create more "change social security records, ruin life, frame for ect.." jobs or new bank accounts to steal from?

2. If admins are jailed or "killed" will they be replaced causing the voice required for admin access to change?

On a semi-related note: What's the craziest thing you have ever done in Uplink?
Deepsmeg
level5
level5

Postby Deepsmeg » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:34 am

1. I don't think so.
2. They get phone privileges in jail

See how far you can get on your stock gateway.
Software upgrades only.
Waylon Sachs
level1
level1

Postby Waylon Sachs » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:35 am

I'll take a whack at using the basic. I can usually keep it going up until I start getting to the point where everything has a cypher on it.

Return to “General”