Codelink v2 PVP demo

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

momoguru
level1
level1

Codelink v2 PVP demo

Postby momoguru » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:13 am

Here is a short demo video of me getting hacked by 2 of the top players working together. I did manage to get one of of before the other locked me down. I had to share this with you guys since everyone always asks me 'is it really online'. yes, it really is. granted, you may not understand everything that is happening, but you would if you played with us ;) . anyway, enjoy.

http://youtu.be/1uqrGYtto5o

considering how many people join us from here, i am under the assumption that my updates on this game are wanted here. if not, lemme know (mods) and i'll take my ball and go home. :)
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:32 pm

They are most certainly welcome, please don't let the lack of responses give you the wrong impression.

Personally I am not very interested in playing the game (mostly because of lack of time), but I enjoy reading about your progress and watching your videos. I'm glad you are getting some players! :D
momoguru
level1
level1

Postby momoguru » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:10 pm

i'm glad to here that :)
over the next couple weeks, i will be adding all kinds of new PVP stuff. when i do, you should pop over for an evening, ill make u a god account, give you the quick rundown, and you can be my teammate in the rematch :) it would be like a special guest appearance...lol
momoguru
level1
level1

more goodies

Postby momoguru » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:52 pm

here is another video of the latest PVP feautures.
these include firewalls and guardians protecting my hardware, exploits knocking out parts of my GUI, cmd line attacks and what happens when u die.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkYy3GxdDVM

Return to “General”