Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

Szisser
level1
level1

Postby Szisser » Mon Oct 01, 2001 3:15 pm

chris, you once said in a post/mail, that it would not be
any problem to order, say, 3 copies (reducing shipping,
online ordering, and credit crads required), just add a
line to your form or will this require more attention?
(of course this is, too, linked to the fact, that we don't
want to wait for our "unique reference number", see FAQ, and still get credit for "convince somebody else to buy")
in hope for understanding and really waiting to start playing:
Szisser
sibn
level1
level1

Postby sibn » Thu Oct 11, 2001 2:37 am

Quote: from Szisser on 8:15 am on Oct. 1, 2001[br](of course this is, too, linked to the fact, that we don't
want to wait for our "unique reference number", see FAQ, and still get credit for "convince somebody else to buy")

Actually, I remember this thing in the FAQ.  And now I don't see it anywhere.  I don't mind not having some kind of referral bonus, but I would like to know if it still exists.  Either way, I'm showing the game to everybody I know, but I figure if one of them goes for it, i'd like the extra disc, if it's going to be available.

Is that still planned?  thanks,
sibn  :)
Ever wake up with the feeling that they're out to get you?  Well, it's not paranoia if they really are out to get you:
http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=paranoia
Chris
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby Chris » Thu Oct 11, 2001 8:44 am

The referral bonus still exists, in the form of the planned bonus CD.  If you are responsible for at least one other sale then you will receive a free bonus CD.

Keep telling all your friends about us... we really appreciate the help
sibn
level1
level1

Postby sibn » Thu Oct 11, 2001 9:02 pm

Oh, cool.  :)

Is there a referral number or something like that to use?  I don't remember the order form very clearly, so I'm not sure how it's supposed to work.  I will take a look at the order page.

If it's a referral number, would that be the 34-digits on the back of the game's jewel box?  Thanks again.
Ever wake up with the feeling that they're out to get you?  Well, it's not paranoia if they really are out to get you:
http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=paranoia

Return to “General”