Console features should come to PC

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

ethan2002
level0

Console features should come to PC

Postby ethan2002 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:00 pm

The console edition has various exclusive features that I think would fit perfectly into the PC edition for example the 'Guard response' feature which calls guars over to a location would save a lot of time when a fight or destruction occurs and would make the game a lot easier/ fun.

Another feature would be the exclusive quick builds which would make the game easier to handle and faster to build prisons so players can easily get in to see what the game has to offer.

Also having more control over the guards etc. like being able to change their uniforms or choose what weapons they have in the policy menu or choose if they can get a stab vest etc as sometimes when you hire guards they automatically equip stab vests and that costs you money that you may need.

If these all could be added I would consider buying Prison Architect for the console in the future.

goodvibesman
level1
level1

Re: Console features should come to PC

Postby goodvibesman » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:06 pm

The controller based interface too, I want that so bad.
chantzrisse
level0

Re: Console features should come to PC

Postby chantzrisse » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:51 pm

Elder Scrolls Online did this with their game, they implemented the entire console UI onto the PC version, it works very well, imo. Besides the obvious requirement of using a keyboard to talk to another player.

Return to “Community Members”