[Suggestion] Escapes

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

pipeek
level1
level1

[Suggestion] Escapes

Postby pipeek » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:38 am

For sure it is an idea for very future version of PA, but what if there were other ways to escape from prison then tunnels and rioting? For example visitor can smuggle waepons into visitation room and then try to make a way out from prison - you know.. Like bad*ss mafia ;) . I think that licence plates should be taken from the workshop rather then just disappear. It can be another way to escape attempt. Big boxes of plates could be taken from workshop around midnight, but are they filled only with plates :D?
New systems like counting prisoners before and after speep time could be implemented too, because you shouldnt know that someone just got out your prison if you dont have guards or cameras outside your walls ;)

Sorry about my english, it's not my primary language ;)
Xoligy
level3
level3

Re: [Suggestion] Escapes

Postby Xoligy » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:56 pm

Im sure more ways will come in the future that is what alpha is all about adding the ideas, then tweeking and maybe adding a few more with more in beta and then in full release.

Return to “Community Members”