Staff Needs- bug

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

mememachine
level0

Staff Needs- bug

Postby mememachine » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:04 pm

When I have a canteen for the staff, then i have to make it "staff only" but then when the guards eat, they leave their food trays on the tables and then the cooks will not clean them, or even pick them up and stack them. The job is queued, "Todo: Store in Canteen" (to stack then to put in sink) but that only happens when its a canteen, not a staff canteen. I've checked, I have all the rooms marked right, have all the right staff, materials, and everything that the job needs to be done, but it doesn't get done. This in return leaves the food trays on the table and then the guards can't eat, which gets them pissed. Anyone have this problem?
tid242
level0

Re: Staff Needs- bug

Postby tid242 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:32 am

Yes,

Although my 'pissed off' guards will pretty much never eat, even though it's what they're pissed off about, and they have ready access to food. But the staff canteens are a damn mess as well.

One other problem that I've noticed is that if you're monkeying around with the building, the default deployment zone will swing back to 'shared' from 'staff only' causing the nearest kitchen to also spam the serving table up with gruel, which is annoying.

Honestly, I sort of think "staff canteen" should be it's own room, not a "canteen" with 'staff only' access.

But yea, staff needs are broken, three 2-hour breaks/day isn't enough for them to eat a sandwich. ..

cheers

-tid242
jmababa
level0

Postby jmababa » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:37 am

Also not food trays being delivered to staff canteen or staff room unless you make separate kitchen for it thats bad considering I have enough sink and kitchen cooks
mattronson
level0

Postby mattronson » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:21 am

These children book clubs do a great job for my kids. Edu Birdie Review is one of helping hand for me to buy trusted service.

Return to “General”