Zone idea - Business Only

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Eidolon
level0

Zone idea - Business Only

Postby Eidolon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:38 pm

I'd like to throw an idea to introduce new type of zone: Business Only it will allow access to all inmates working (cleaning, going to laundry etc.), going to visitations, and to various reform programmes but will restrict access to roaming free time prisoners.

I always find annoying that idle inmates are roaming freely on thoroughfares that must now be keep "shared" as otherwise no inmates will deliver laundry or clean them. IMHO free time prisoners should be restricted to yard and common rooms, and should they wish to their own cells. I think this new zone should be made in a similar way as Access Only so that it can be imposed on pre-existing danger level zone. Because then it could be use for example to restrict access to shared showers or canteens when inmates are not specifically scheduled to use them. I think this suggestion is common sense and feasible to be introduced in some future patch. What do you think?

This is my suggestion for the developers to make this already awesome game even better.

Return to “General”