Partially deleting walls

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Tornado47
level0

Partially deleting walls

Postby Tornado47 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:27 pm

Hi,
I am absolutely 100% sure that you were able to delete only one block of a planned (as in ordered for construction, not in planned with the planning tool) wall. Now it always deletes the whole wall I drew. This has made me stop playing the game for 3 times now, as it totally interferes with my style of building cells (draw all the walls and then delete all the necessary holes for doors, ...).
Is there any way to get this feature back?

Regards
Tornado47
level0

Re: Partially deleting walls

Postby Tornado47 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:57 pm

Push
S1eepy
level0

Postby S1eepy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:05 pm

It never was that way. It only behaves that way when you draw the walls one block at a time. It doesn't behave like the Wall Planning tool does; never did.

Instead: use the clone tool from quick build after you've made your first cell. It's by far the fastest way of making cell blocks.
Tornado47
level0

Postby Tornado47 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:34 pm

It has DEFINITELY been this way. Ever since I started this game I played it that way:
Draw lines and delete the unnecessary blocks. This also had the sideeffect that all the materials for the drawn walls were bought and I always had too many "wall material packages".
I am absolutely sure that it was this way, otherwise I could never have built like I always did.

Return to “General”