Idea for automatic de-escalation of security type.

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

XOIIO
level0

Idea for automatic de-escalation of security type.

Postby XOIIO » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:52 pm

Hey all, so this is something I looked for in the game and unfortunately it isn't there, and shortly after I noticed someone on the steam forum also wondering if it was there.

I have my prison (pretty high capacity, over 300, 260 in right now, the processor on this computer can't handle many more if you zoom out lol), and I bought some land opposite the road as an overflow of sorts, so that particularly unruly prisoners are transferred to the other, much more high security side of things.

However something that would be useful/cool, is an automatic downgrade of their security status if they go without causing issues for a certain amount of time.

I put some thought into it and I think it would work well as basically an addition to the punishment options, you could set someone as a maximum security prisoner permanently, or for x amount of hours or days, and if they did not cause trouble within that time they would be downgraded to high/normal or whatever was available.

I think it would also fit well under prison policy as you could take in maximum security prisoners but if they were well behaved for a week or two of in game time they could join normal security, but be bumped back up once they get in a fight or something like that.

Return to “General”