Question about death row and chance of clemency

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

samemie
level0

Question about death row and chance of clemency

Postby samemie » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:03 pm

I'm planning a new prison and just debating whether or not to plan for death row facilities. In a perfect world I would just continually put death row inmates through their appeals until they are released or made max sec. My question is when their chance of clemency reaches 0% does that literally mean 0%, ie they get no more appeals, or can they still have a chance even if it is 0.1% or something? I might still put in death row anyway but if my 0% inmates still have a chance, however slim, then of course I would wait.
relix92
level1
level1

Re: Question about death row and chance of clemency

Postby relix92 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:21 pm

Having a 0% chance of clemency does NOT mean you must execute these individuals.
They will continue to attend appeals - however, once at 0%, they will always walk away from appeals with another failed attempt.

If an inmate does not make it to his 0% clemency, he will have a chance at joining general population, leaving his black Death Row uniform the second his appeal is granted.

At the end of the day, YOU have all say on who is executed.

I have kept two inmates sitting on Death Row for over 100+ game hours in a prison with nearly 300+ game hours.

They have cool names.. and I like their appearances.
So I prefer to keep them sweating it out, even though they'll never see the chair as long as I'm in control.
:wink:
samemie
level0

Re: Question about death row and chance of clemency

Postby samemie » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:28 am

Thank you! That answered my question :)

Return to “General”