Please make a 3.0 update - some requests

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

tolham
level0

Please make a 3.0 update - some requests

Postby tolham » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:43 pm

Hello Introversion!

First, I want to say THANK YOU for making a great game!

Prisoner Intake
The prisoner intake system could afford to be a little bit smarter regarding security levels. In my current prison, I have a MIN security cell block, and a MAX security cell block that is reserved for dolling out punishments. When I set prisoner intake to "fill to capacity" while only allowing MIN sec prisoners, the game sends me more MIN prisoners than I have MIN cells, because it counts ALL cells regardless of cell block designation. It would make life a little easier if the prisoner intake function was smart enough to distinguish between cell blocks.
Actually, after further testing, this may not be an issue.

Food Distribution
I have separate kitchens for my MIN block and my MAX block. This is also a female prison, so I have separate nurseries too. The food distribution function doesn't use common sense. When I let the food distribution make up it's own mind, it has the MAX kitchen sending food to the MIN nursery. When I try to manually set it, everything goes haywire. The game does NOT allow me to distribute food from the MIN kitchen to the MIN canteen and the MIN nursery, and from the MAX kitchen to the MAX canteen and MAX nursery.

Dismantling Utilities
Please allow us to dismantle each utility separately. It is a pain when I need to dismantle an electrical wire that is occupying the same square as a water pipe, and then I have to go back and install a new pipe on that square while an area of my prison is temporarily without water.

Please enable steam cloud saves.

Return to “General”