SUGGESTIONS

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

wistihd
level0

SUGGESTIONS

Postby wistihd » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:01 am

I have been playing this game for about 300 hours now (Have been some time since i last played) and there is some missing parts that i feel should be in.
Some might argue that these are not needed but some of them would be great to have

- The ability to run a male/female only prison
- The ability to put more prisoners in 1 cell by putting down more beds
- The ability to run a kitchen only by prisoners and no chefs
- A button you click that makes all prisoners lay on the ground (For security)
- When searching a cellblock, all prisoners must stand by their cells (can be put on and off)
- Prisoners starting different business like selling tobacco (Importing and selling to use in store)
- Public bathrooms
- Disasters like bed bugs/rats/rooms full of water
- A psycho department for crazy people
- Instead of only smuggling weapons, there should be more items like phones/food/other
- Prisoners trade
- Corrupt officers (Like randomly putting prisoners in solitary/Making them pregnant/Smuggling in goods)
- One i really want is where you put down some sort of schedule on rooms. So lets say that no prisoners are allowed in the kitchen before 5pm, and if they happened to go inside and an officer/CCTV catch them. They would be in trouble.
- Prisoners hiding their stuff in other places that their room, like for example in a chair.
- Officers reading through mail.
- Put down "guard posts" which is a glass box where the police officers can sit and look out off.
- Round tables in the kitchen
I have a lot more ideas but ill save them for now and you guys can see what you think about the ones i wrote
VoiD88
level5
level5

Re: SUGGESTIONS

Postby VoiD88 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:33 am

- The ability to run a male/female only prison
Can already be done... unless you mean a mixed prison? That cannot and will not be possible.

- The ability to put more prisoners in 1 cell by putting down more beds
Can be done. Use the dormitory room instead of the cell room.

- Public bathrooms
Can be done. Just build one in the yard (zoning it as yard together with the rest of the yard) and the inmates will use it during yard time.

- Disasters like bed bugs/rats/rooms full of water
Rooms full of water happen during the burst pipe event and during heavy rain.

- Instead of only smuggling weapons, there should be more items like phones/food/other
There are. If you see only weapons smuggled in your prison, it means your inmates don't feel safe and want to defend themselves.

- Prisoners trade
They do. If two bump into each other and one of them has money and the other holds an item the first one wants, they'll trade.

All of this having been said, the game will not get any new features anymore. We have v2.0 coming out soon, which is already planned out with everything the devs want it to have. After that, it'll be only bugfix updates and they will move on to their next project.
yuk
level2
level2

Re: SUGGESTIONS

Postby yuk » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:52 am

What bloody version are you running dude? XD

I like the idea of prisoners hitting the ground.

As for the rest most of it can already be done. You can already station guards by using patrol routes and only laying down 1 square then assigning a guard to it.

Return to “General”