NEED HELP NOW!

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Styrmir og Pétur
level0

NEED HELP NOW!

Postby Styrmir og Pétur » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:38 pm

always have different canteens for different security levels, i had also had a lot of small kitchens. however the canteens were getting cramped because i had so small canteens, so i decided to erase the kitchens, make bigger canteens and i made a single, HUGE state of the art kitchen with 20 cooks(i have about 200 prisoners) but then i checked the food distribution and i saw that this HUGE kitchen with a cook for every 10 prisoners was only serving one canteen. so, obviously i decided to make it serve all of the canteens. but then i saw that i can only serve a single canteen at a time, this has never happened to me before and i have no idea what to do! please help me out!
yuk
level2
level2

Re: NEED HELP NOW!

Postby yuk » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:54 am

That doesn't sound right...they should be filling them all at once. Make sure you have enough cooks, or google the calculator to find out if you have enough cooks etc.

Also a picture would help :D.
Styrmir og Pétur
level0

Postby Styrmir og Pétur » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:48 pm

yuk
level2
level2

Postby yuk » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:06 pm

I can't view that without signing in with a google account. Can you post it somewhere else?

Go here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =646532267

Click "File" then "make a copy" and input the number of prisoners you have, etc, to see how many cooks you need. My prison needs like 70....and they do all the canteens at once :).
relix92
level1
level1

Postby relix92 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:00 pm

I ran into this issue once - it seemed no matter how many cooks I hired, they would focus on one kitchen.
I hired so many, many of the cooks would just stand around in that kitchen doing nothing, meanwhile another kitchen was left empty.

The incident caused me to close down that second kitchen - and expand the canteen size of the first kitchen.

Very unpleasant situation, to say the least.
:x

Return to “General”