Bugs with search cell block

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

joshstar45
level0

Bugs with search cell block

Postby joshstar45 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:47 pm

I have recently just started playing version 2.0 to have a look at all the new changes so i started making a new prison. I used the quick build feature to build all of my prison cells in the cell block but when i try to use the search cell block feature, it will only search the one cell that i have selected, where as if i build all of the cells in the cell block manually, the search cell block features works fine?

This means that if i wanted to search a particular cell block without calling a full prison shakedown, i will have to manually search every cell in the prison individually.

I have only just recently discovered this so i am not sure if it is a long standing issue or if someone has reported it before but this is my first post in the forums so i hope that i have posted it in the right place. I hope this gets fixed before the full release and hope this post helped :)
yuk
level2
level2

Re: Bugs with search cell block

Postby yuk » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:04 am

If you can post a screenshot I can tell you what's wrong.
joshstar45
level0

Postby joshstar45 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:55 pm

I have tried but i cant seem to add an image.
joshstar45
level0

Postby joshstar45 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:08 pm

As you can see, the cell block at the top is divided into individual cells as i have used the quick build tool but the maximum security cell block at the bottom is all one block. So if i use search cell block on the max sec unit then it works fine, but anywhere else in the prison, it will only search the individual cell.

http://imgur.com/a/B4CGk
yuk
level2
level2

Postby yuk » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:57 am

Try adding a door at the right end of it...it looks like it's missing, maybe it doesn't know it's a block :).

Return to “General”