Stuff that should be fixed / improved.

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

RMJ1984
level2
level2

Stuff that should be fixed / improved.

Postby RMJ1984 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:51 pm

So now that ive had the joy of playing some of the preview version 2.0 and the game soon being abandoned "done". There is a lot of small annoyances still in the game.

Gardeners clean the whole map, instead of only focusing on your prison. Should have a way to decide what they clean and what no.

When you have gardeners, workmen should not spend their time cutting down tree's / gardeners should be more efficient at it.

Workers / people in general what the most direct route, instead of staying on the nice path ive build for them. Not much use in making stone paths thats are faster, when they walk on the slow grass / dirt.
Arcade machine noise is way to loud and annoying, i hear it no matter where i am on the map.

You still cannot have grass / sand or whatever under fences or tree's, because according to the games logic you will wanna demolish said fence or tree's.

When you have guards stationed somewhere, they never go and rest when tired. They should have shifts and be replaced by rested guards.

When you place staff doors. prisoners should never prioritize those, when there are normal jail doors. You should be able to select a door alone and make it staff only. Minor annoyance having to create a 1x1 zone and flag staff only.

The road that delivers trucks / prisoner transports arrive on, still only uses one lane.

CCTV monitor stations, would be nice to see how many connection are used out of max. like 3 / 8 or whatever.

A way to control radiators. Maybe im just missing it. But atm when its cold outside rooms are about 19-20c, when its hot, the rooms become 29-30c. It would be nice if there was an adjust for ideal temp.

Washing machines only require cold water. I personally like to wash my clothes in 40-60 degree hot water in our washing machines :)

Washing machines only have one direction, they cannot be turned like any other object.
Weapon racks cant be turned either, only one direction.

Option to select items and click move to new location, instead of having to dismantle and then select their new place.

When you have 2 or more power stations, even though they arent connected in any shape or form, if one trips. they will both trip.

And there is probably a TON more than my simple mind can remember. Are these going to be fixed / improved? or are we shit out of luck ?.

Cheers

Return to “General”