Feature idea: Cellblocks

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

kagstrom2100
level0

Feature idea: Cellblocks

Postby kagstrom2100 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:24 pm

So I've been thinking about this for a long time now. Wouldn't it be great if you could divide up your prison into cell blocks and other areas? I know you sort of can do this now, but not fully.

For example you could say that one area are cellblocks A another Cellblock B and so on, if anything then happens to cellblock A you could with some fancy buttons lock that area down, same goes with other areas. I just feel that this would add a lot more control to the game, since you right now have to lock down the entire prison if a riot breaks out in one area, sure maybe that's more realistic but not really practical in the game I feel. This would work great with other parts too, like shakedown, or free fire.

See and image example here: http://imgur.com/YhBmEBJ

What do you guys think? :)
bekkar
level1
level1

Re: Feature idea: Cellblocks

Postby bekkar » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:46 pm

sure. why not? good idea.
Forblaze
level0

Postby Forblaze » Wed May 04, 2016 11:12 pm

I was actually thinking about this earlier today. My prison is basically divided into quarters with a small number of shared rooms, and I would really like to be able to set a regime per block so that I can better control the amount of prisoners in the shared room at any given time.
groovybluedog
level0

Postby groovybluedog » Sat May 07, 2016 8:38 am

I could not agree more. They should also give you defined controls for each block, like the other guy said, separate regimes is a start!
dr.phees
level0

Postby dr.phees » Mon May 30, 2016 6:20 am

You might be able to do this with the logic circuits.

Return to “General”