(Suggestion) More Direct Prisioner Info and other ideas.

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

eider
level0

(Suggestion) More Direct Prisioner Info and other ideas.

Postby eider » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:43 pm

I have put over 140 hours into this game, I love it. Myself I have been more addicted to building the jails over managing the running of the jail and prisoners/ staff etc. Recently I have however started to focus more on that aspect of the game and have a need/ suggestion regarding prisoners.

I think we need a daily memo from the "federal prisons logistical team" that clearly confirms what prisoners are about to enter the prison and more specifically, their needs. So Ex Cops, Snitch so on and so forth, they need to be highlighted so they can be managed properly. When you have 400 prisoners and 500 staff, its just not feasible to check each prisoner individually and manage accordingly. So Ex Cops and Snitches end up dead because I have no idea they are ex cops and snitches, can not place them into protective custody or manage in any way.

Also, Small rooms.....If I am having Small rooms then I want small rooms and not just smaller rooms. Spending 10k and having a lawyer to get smaller rooms I would expect to be able to have prison cells without a toilet in. Happily build a toilet block but these are dark areas of the prison, very rarely see the light of day let alone any government human rights official. Let me have Cells without bogs in, please!

And...its getting fairly dull when the only escape method I seem to come across, comes from toilets. I have had prisoners escape by tunnelling out from their toilet and right under $200 per sq ft Prison walls, without any guard / dog / armed dude ever noticing. Even if I spot the tunnel exit and send guards, dogs and armed dudes around to investigate, they just seem to ignore the hole. All the while I have to wait until the entire tunnel is discovered before I can remove it! Even if I send a maintenance bod over, he will just remove the tunnel entrance leaving the rest of the tunnel undiscovered!!!

This happens time and time again and to be honest, its dull now.

And whats up with Tunnels being able to dig under my Prison Walls??? The same prison walls that don't allow water pipes or owt to go underneath, allow prisoners to escape under them? Mores the point, why should I use $200 per sq ft Prison walls when $3 per sq ft Fences effectively achieve the same thing? Finally, why can peeps throw stuff over prison walls like they can Fences? That doesn't make any sense!

Apologies as this post seems to have turned into a bit of a rant, thats not how I want to come across. I love this game and as I said earlier, have put 140 hrs into it! These are just little niggles that I think could be better! :)

Return to “General”