Canteens not working

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Domaiya
level0

Canteens not working

Postby Domaiya » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:00 pm

Can anyone help? Since the new update the canteens in my prison don't register so the kitchens won't cook food. It's even happening in the pre-made prisons when I load them up. I've tried redrawing/replacing them but it doesn't help.
Any suggestions?
Trixi
level2
level2

Re: Canteens not working

Postby Trixi » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:28 pm

Well,

do you have an exact error message?
Could you attach screenshots in deployment and normal view of your whole prison?

There are 2 main possibilities:

1. Error message is "There are no canteen accessable by this kitchen". This is to 99% a mod issue. So you have to deactivate your mods. (This are mostly mods, that allow additional grants)
2. Error message is "There are no canteen accessable by this cell". This is a deployment issue and means, that your prisoners cant reach the destination. In most cases the prison is unsecure, which means you have no outer fence/wall, or the fence has a gap. Sometimes it also could be, that your prisoners have to cross a staff only zone.

Then there are some other user errors, like you have setup you food logistics manually (To set it back to auto again, just make some rightclicks in your kitchens and canteen)
Also sometimes it happens that there are no trays in one canteen (from title i would say, this is not the case)
Also sometimes your rooms are not zoned correctly, so that kitchen or canteen have some missing items.

So please attach some informations (screenshots), that i can see whats going on.
Domaiya
level0

Re: Canteens not working

Postby Domaiya » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:00 am

Sorted,

Thanks, I think it must have been one of the mods.

Cheers

Return to “General”