"Slight censorship"

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Dementius03
level0

"Slight censorship"

Postby Dementius03 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:22 am

I was playing the new update the other day and was pretty excited about women's prisons, u built the nursery, the family block and got in some prisoners. Everything was fine until they rioted and removed their clothes.
I have a suggestion about this, add an option censoring the nudity (like cod does with blood and language) so people don't riot about censorship.

Does anyone know where I can request this?
JASPer.Gamer.9.0
level3
level3

Re: "Slight censorship"

Postby JASPer.Gamer.9.0 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:40 am

This can easily be modded, I'm a modder but busy right now.

Go to the modding forum and post a request.
seesaw
level2
level2

Postby seesaw » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:11 am

I find hilarious and pretty stupid that people get offended for some cheap 2D tits, but not about the violence, the executions, the corpses, the blood, the massacre that happens if the national guard comes, etc.

This society has serious problem.
Kunovega
level1
level1

Postby Kunovega » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:09 am

Dementius03 wrote:I was playing the new update the other day and was pretty excited about women's prisons, u built the nursery, the family block and got in some prisoners. Everything was fine until they rioted and removed their clothes.
I have a suggestion about this, add an option censoring the nudity (like cod does with blood and language) so people don't riot about censorship.

Does anyone know where I can request this?

nothing in this game looks human anyway. why do you need censorship for a couple of dots on screen?

Return to “General”