Bug on "impossible action : too dangerous" + daily income

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Pandthere
level0

Bug on "impossible action : too dangerous" + daily income

Postby Pandthere » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:26 pm

Hello,

I didnt found where to post that, so I put it here. Please move it if wrong section.

I just wanna report two bugs I have :

The first one is an AI bug : my workers/janitors refuses to work on certain parts of my prison (as you can see with red crosses on the picture below) telling me it's "too dangerous". Well, why not, but that is too dangerous for 2 days now on certain tasks, and more than 70 trys. I tried to move all my prisoners far away from these task, and to launch again the games, but nothing.

The second bug is on daily income : since I researched "paradise tax free" to reduce taxes to 1%, my income has dramatically fall : you can see on the picture I have a 13500$ income per day, but if I get 5000 per day it's a maximum. I counted it on 24 hours, I dont have the income I should get. That's annoying, cause makes the game really slow. need more than 3 days with repairs and costs wich are NOT in the financial report (prisoners uniforms, metal pieces, plates for canteen...) to create a new little cell block.

And to conclude, something I dont know if it's a bug or not on dogs patrols :

When my dogs find a tunnel, they put a little yellow flag on the map, right ? Usually, my dogs put 1 flag, but when I make them come to find more/ when I dismantle toilets to find an underground escape way, I find nothing. Is that mean that that was a false alert, or that's a real bug ?

Thank you for help !
Saffrom
level0

Re: Bug on "impossible action : too dangerous" + daily incom

Postby Saffrom » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:23 pm

I came here to report this same bug that even got my cooks dropping the trays in the door to the canteen (which then stayed there for days); and found a temporary solution for it: save the game, exit, and re-launch it.

Hope it works for you as well.
Asraelite
level1
level1

Postby Asraelite » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:56 am

I have my dogs setting up yellow flags as well, and giving me the "little shovel" warning. But when I try to find the tunnel I have no chance... I got the flag 5 times now, and I let the guards search like 50 times and they don't find anything. I already tried save-exit-start-load...
RJenkos
level2
level2

Postby RJenkos » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:41 am

Put a toilet down on the same block where the flags are and then remove it.

Return to “General”