Way to disable auto-lights on foundation?

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

FreedomFighter
level1
level1

Way to disable auto-lights on foundation?

Postby FreedomFighter » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:36 am

I starting to get annoy of it. Sure that the simple Drag and Right-click whole foundation can remove it, but no way to do it before the game purchase all those light. Now my storage filled with box of light which i don't use. Is there any config or mod to disable this function?
xander
level5
level5

Re: Way to disable auto-lights on foundation?

Postby xander » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:13 am

This has been brought up innumerable times in the past. The most active discussion on the tracker seems to be ticket #1569---if you want to see the behaviour changed, you should consider supporting that ticket. Other tickets can be found by filtering for something like "auto lights" on the view issues page. There are also many forum topics which can be found by searching for a similar set of strings, though you will need to make sure that you have access to the dev forum to see most of them (there are instructions for gaining access at the top of this forum).

xander
FreedomFighter
level1
level1

Postby FreedomFighter » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:07 am

I see. I just came back from my last play in Alpha 13. A lot of things have been change, and the difficulty seem to crank up to the point it start to look like real prison. Never ending problem. Kinda fun to watch thing breaking out.
Sidrat
level0

Postby Sidrat » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:58 pm

I would love to click on the link and up vote this particular request/bug (it's not really a bug) - but I don't seem to be registered as an alpha backer.
Kunovega
level1
level1

Postby Kunovega » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:12 am

Sidrat wrote:I would love to click on the link and up vote this particular request/bug (it's not really a bug) - but I don't seem to be registered as an alpha backer.

did you follow the instructions in the email you were sent when you bought the game?

have you signed up for the developer forums yet?

read:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=17453

Return to “General”